7

Megumi lifts her hand off the unknown child's forehead, whom Usopp informed her was fished out by Luffy and the reason the swordsman is dripping wet and extra grumpy. Apparently, Luffy accidentally knocked the guy out of the ship. To make the matter worse, the green-haired man was napping.

Figures, she thought.

Too bad she was in the room, writing in their log. It would've been funnier if she witnessed the whole thing herself.

"She's going to be fine. She's dehydrated and hasn't eaten for days."

She turns to Sanji, the cook nods and prepared to cook. Seeing him work immediately, she also thinks she should.

"I'll make a concoction for her." She gets up and joins Sanji in the kitchen.

-

"Ouch!" The young girl yells as she clutches her head. How could it not hurt when she knocked their sniper on the chin and did him in?

"You've come to?" Nami asks the girl. "Seem like you're doing better than I expected. Does it hurt anywhere?"

"You must be hungry. I'm cooking soup right now." Sanji informed her.

The girls stares at them in surprise, looking around the cabin before muttering something as she clenched her fists. She looks happy, though.

"Were you in a shipwreck or something?" Nami proceeded to interrogate the girl, doing it in a friendly manner to not intimidate her. "You could've been in big trouble. Your name?"

The girl frowns, looking at her suspiciously. "When you ask someone questions, you should give your name first."

Nami giggles at the girl's response. She seems to start taking a liking to the girl. Megumi has to admit, the kid's got some spunk. Gotta be brave to tell a stranger that without actually knowing what kind of person they are.

"Good point. My name is Nami." She introduces herself.

"The one cooking in the kitchen is Sanji." The blonde turns and says a quick hello before continuing to cook.

"The one with a scary face wearing a belly band is Zoro." The swordsman is not happy on how he was introduced.

"The one who's unconscious over there is Usopp."

"You apparently knocked him out." The kid turned to look at the owner of the voice. A good looking woman in a black kimono stood by her bed. She hands her what looks like tea. "Careful, it's hot." The raven-haired woman warned her before heading to treat the unconscious sniper.

"My name is Megan, but I implore you call me Meg instead." Megumi flashes a small yet kind smile before tending to Usopp.

"I'm Luffy, the captain of this pirate ship." the rubberman introduces himself with a closed-eye smile.

"What?" The girl gasps, her eyes wide. "Pirates?!" She yells, her face turning to an unhealthy shade of purple.

"We're heading to the Grand Line." Luffy continues, making Megumi sigh. Can't he see the girl's scared?

"What's wrong?" Nami asks, acting oblivious.

"She's not moving." Luffy replies.

Megumi finished applying ointment on Usopp's bruise. She turns to her comrades, her frown deep and her face etched with disappointment. However, she remained silent. She can only hope they knew what they are doing.

"Well, what are we gonna do with this kid?" Zoro asks the captain.

"Well, what should we do?" Luffy asks him back, equally clueless as his Firstmate. Megumi sighs again. "Let's just decide tomorrow."