23

-

"2,603. 2,604. 2,605."

That was what welcomed Megumi when she finally woke up after sleeping for a whole day.

"Good morning, Meg!" Sanji is the first to notice her and offered her some petit fours.

"Hn." The woman nods as greeting and thanks, grabbing a piece and taking a small bite.

She ignored how the blonde swooned, her onyx eyes scanning the deck while also checking on her crewmates' well-being. They were injured after the last escapade and she felt bad for not treating them. Although she was sleepy, she could've atleast applied first-aid, but she didn't and simply went back to sleep.

Her sight fell on the green-haired swordsman swinging a barbell. Her eyes narrows on the bandages on both of his legs.

"Dumbass." She curses under her breath, her eyebrows sewn together the more he swung the equipment.

Taking out a few senbon needles, she threw it at the swordsman, hitting his acupuncture points and paralyzing him.

The man didn't even realize it until he's unable to move. He was confused as to why he suddenly can't lift his arms and move his feet, up until a woman appeared beside him and removes the weights from his hands.

"Meg, you-!" Annoyance bubbled in his chest as he felt her pull something from his shoulder. "What did you do to me!" He yells, slightly panicking as he can't feel his limbs.

"Relax, idiot." Her voice sounded behind him. He yelps when he felt a stabbing pain at his nape.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" Another yelp. "Hey! Atleast tell me what you're doing to my body!" He yells in frustration before groaning.

"Treating you, what else?" Megumi unlocks his acupressure point, returning his control of his body. "Now sit."

Zoro stares at her incredulously, thinking she's dumb as he clearly can't move his body.

"You can move now, numskull." Megumi moves his arm to show him, eventually curling his fingers before pushing him down to sit.

"You paralyzed me!" Zoro points at her accusingly.

Megumi didn't bother denying it, only kneeling down and unwrapping the bandages on his legs. Seeing the wounds, she grits her teeth and throws him a disapproving look, clearly disappointed as she has figured out how he gained such injury.

"You are an absolute idiot." The kunoichi can't help but sigh. "Why didn't you completely cut off your feet?" She spoke sarcastically then takes out a kunai form her thigh holster. "Do you want me to do it for you?"

"You are the idiot here!" He shrieks upon seeing her about to slash his foot. He unconsciously grabs her hair, freezing as he realizes the rudeness of his action.

"Roronoa Zoro." Her chilling voice caused him to shiver. "Let go of my hair this instant." The woman orders, her sharingan blazing to life as she stares him down. The blade in her hand gleaming dangerously as if warning him of the impending danger and informing him that in a manner of seconds, it shall be sunk in his flesh.

He lets go of her hair immediately, performing a dogeza right after. "I am sorry!" He apologizes profusely, uncaring that his action tarnishes his reputation and damages his pride. This woman will not hesitate to kill him, he knows it.

"Get up."

He follows, sitting properly.

"Feet."

Zoro stretches his legs forward. His brown eyes caught the sewing kit beside her, surprised she has it prepared already.