14

"We should be able to leave the island soon." Nami announces.

"Cool! There's fog now!" Luffy cheers, despite the fog affecting their vision.

"It's almost morning..." says Nami.

"It's good we managed to escape the guys chasing us!" A new voice sighs.

"That's for sure." Nami replies, not realizing none of them are the owner of the voice.

"We need to be careful not to crash into the rocks." the unknown woman spoke again.

Still, none of them noticed. "Leave that to me!" Nami confidently replies, still unaware there's an intruder in their ship.

The voice didn't speak again. The silence that ensued made her doubt her ears. She turns to their captain beside her. "Was that you, Luffy?" She inquired. The rubberman quickly denying it.

The redhead cautiously turns around, her eyes catching a dark-skinned woman in a cowboy hat sitting on the rails above.

"Who are you?" Zoro asks the intruder, shocked that none of them felt her presence.

"Y-you're..." Vivi's face is pale and she can't manage to blurt out the woman's name.

The tanned woman tilts her head and lets out a giggle, her hand supporting her chin as she stares down to her. Her blue eyes glances at the princess with recognition.

"I ran into Mr. 8 awhile ago, Miss Wednesday." She spoke, confessing the crime of murdering the man.

The princess' face twisted in anger. "You killed Igaram!"

"Who cares about that?" Luffy interrupts. He points to the unknown woman. "What are you doing in this ship and who are you?!"

"What are you doing here..." Vivi questions her next. "Miss All Sunday?"

"Miss all Sunday?!" Nami exclaims in surprise as she turns to look at Vivi. "What number is she partnered to?" She asks.

"She's the partner of--"

The former Baroque employee was interrupted as a black blurry figure flew past them. They felt a gust of wind akin to a whiplash. It blew they hair and clothes, also causing them to have goosebumps.

"...Mr. 0." A familiar voice finished for Vivi.

They all look up, surprised by the person's sudden appearance.

"Meg!" They cheered at the sight of their supposedly-frozen crewmate. The raven-haired kunoichi stood behind Ms. All Sunday with a kunai on the female Baroque Agent's throat.

Their smile dropped upon seeing the bloodthirsty gaze of their nakama. Chills washed over them, like a bucket of freezing cold water was poured over their heads.

Before them is not Meg, but Uchiha Megumi.

The Red-eyed Rabbit not the Black Maiden.

The assassin and not the bounty hunter.

The only daughter of the Fugaku and Mikoto. The Uchiha Princess and the current clan head of the Uchiha clan, or of what remained of it.

A kunoichi. A shinobi.

A prodigy who fought in the battlefield at the early age of eight.

A feared figure both in the Shinobi World and World Government whatever her identity is.

That's who the person infront of them, who's restraining the partner of the boss of the criminal organization is.

"She's the only one who knows the boss' identity. We found out who he is by following her." Vivi finishes her explanation,. She struggled to not let her voice tremor, to not show she was not affected by the suffocating killing intent the raven-haired woman exudes.