Maya had been entranced by watching Woo being taken apart by San. She recognized the energy San would sometimes show on stage... Now it was Woo who got to feel it. San was holding on to Woo's waist and pounding into him, making Woo moan into the sofa cushion. He was bent over the sofa, next to Maya, who was positioned the same way now. Yeosang had moved away. 

«Princess,» Seonghwa said, putting his fingers into her hair and making her turn to look at him. «I'm going to fuck you now.»

«Yes, sir, please, please! Want your cum.»

«You're sure you want me to not wear a condom?»

«Yes, sir! I want it! Please!» Her begging had turned into crying, and he pulled slightly harder on her hair, making her moan.

«Then fucking take it,» Hwa groaned as he positioned himself at her entrance. She was soaking wet, and she wiggled her ass to invite him in. He pushed in. Not slowly, not carefully. He just bottomed out and then sat there, letting her take it in. She had trouble breathing for a few seconds, and then she moaned. The feeling of him pushing on her insides made her shiver.

As soon as he started moving she leaned her head down on the sofa and just enjoyed the feelings he was creating in her body. Sounds left her lips without her having control of it, all she could think about was Seonghwa's cock going in and out of her pussy. She pushed back, wanting him to hit harder, deeper, faster. He read her well, he always did, but that didn't necessarily mean that he would fulfill her wishes. Not until she whined in frustration did he acknowledge her needs.

«Is my pretty baby getting impatient?» he cooed, his fake compassion made her growl and lean up on her arms. She tried to work harder herself, she wanted more! Seonghwa stopped, cock deep inside of her, and grabbed onto her hair, pulling hard enough to make it burn. «Look at you two, getting fucked right next to each other.»

«Fuck,» Maya groaned, closing her eyes for a second, then turning her head to look at Woo, just as Seonghwa wanted. Woo did the same, he looked at her.

She had never seen him like this. It was a new sight for her. Wooyoungie looked completely fucked out. His hair was disheveled, his face dirty from tears, spit, and cum, eyes dazed and mouth open.

«Fuck!»

«Language, princess,» Seonghwa chuckled, starting to move slowly in her again.

«Please, sir!» she cried.

«You wanna cum, sweetheart?»

«Please! Yes! Wanna cum.»

«Don't you dare touch yourself,» he growled when he saw her hand move towards herself.

Maya cried out, and Hwa was relentless as he fucked her. That's when someone grabbed her hand. Maya turned to look and found Woo squeezing her hand. She wasn't hard to convince, she leaned in and met him in another kiss. It was messy and desperate, teeth clashing, saliva dripping. They were both moaning, their body's being jostled around from being fucked into.

Maya could tell from the look on Woo's face that he was close. He closed his eyes.

«Cum, love. I wanna see it,» she whispered, her fingers stroking his beautiful face.

It was impossible not to do as she asked. San was going hard, knowing exactly the right spot to hit, and he felt several pairs of eyes on his body. Maya's soft touch made him feel like it was okay to let go now. There was no reason to hold back, to be embarrassed. There was only love in this room. Love, and fucking amazing sex.

«Ah, aaaah, I'm gonna cum,» he said, his voice strained from everything he was feeling at this moment.

«Yes, baby, cum for me,» San growled, gripping even harder on Woo's waist. «Show everyone how fucking lucky I am!»

Woo's orgasm was amazing to watch. Maya could feel it in her bones, in her gut. He was loud, like he always was, and when San soon after moved his hips in a few uncoordinated, desperate thrusts, he filled Woo with his seed. Maya quietly whined. She wanted that too. She didn't let go of Woo's hand as she turned her head to look at Hwa.

«Please, sir, want your cum.»

Hwa was so close, he had just tried to hold back to see her reaction to what Woo and San were doing. Now he allowed his body what it wanted the most. It didn't take more than a few minutes before he pushed in and let his sperm fill her.

«Oh god,» she moaned, enjoying the feeling of his warm seed spreading inside of her. «Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you...»

She was crying against the sofa cushion, just so happy, and yet, not completely satisfied.

«I know, princess. Who do you want next?»

--

a/n

So, what do you think? Did you like it? I'm kinda anxious you won't like this... Well, I hope you do. There is more smut to cum (haha, sorry not sorry)... 

Also, this was a long chapter. And you're still here? Yay!!!