EIGHT: FLOWER

"breath." she said keeping her hands on his shoulders and the boy took a deep breath, his eyes still closed while he was trying to concentrate, his training again.

The girl stepped away from him she threw a small wooden ball in the air and he quickly hit it with his stick and his eyes closed, if he had his sword it would've cut it in half.

"you're getting better so fast." she said and the boy opened his eyes, he slightly smiled and picked up the ball.

"I have a great master." he simply said.

"we should go at the pub Chwiseonru, Ju-wol said they were going to have a small event tonight, we might go there and eat." she proposed.

"let's go there then, I'm sure Dang-gu will go there with the others too." he said and the girl nodded putting away what they used for the training.

He waited for her and then they walked together to the pub, music could be heard there and as they entered Juwol took them in the room where the others were.

"Nabi, you should put a flower in your hair, it's the party theme." Juwol smiled placing a flower on her braid. "it goes very well with this new hair ribbon you got." she got up and left.

Yul slightly cleared his throat when he noticed it was the hair ribbon he had gifted her, he started sipping on his drink focusing on the conversation with the others, soon Dang-gu and Choyeon got up to go dance leaving her, Yul, Uk and Jaehyun there.

"Dang-gu surely drank too much already." Uk laughed.

Her eyes stayed focused on her two friends until she noticed them discussing with someone, the man she didn't know took Dang-gu by his collar and she quickly stood up earning the confused looks of the three boys, but then they noticed too.
She walked to them pushing the man away from her friend.

"don't touch him." she said looking back at them. "Dang-gu are you okay?" she worriedly asked.

"that stupid woman." the stranger scoffed, her eyes darted to him and he pushed her.

A pair of arms quickly catches her before she fell to the ground, Jaehyun helped her up again while the man just laughed.
Someone stormed past them and a sword was placed on the man throat making him instantly stop laughing, they all widened their eyes.

"what do you think you're doing?" the stranger hissed at the boy.

"are you okay?" the boy ignored what the man asked him and talked to the girl.

"yeah, don't worry..." she whispered, she placed an hand on his shoulder. "Yul, lower your sword." she ordered.

"yes, master." he nodded backing away from the man and she sighed.

"master?" the stranger asked in confusion, that woman seemed too young to be a master.

"you're talking to the four seasons and Han Nabi of Hanyong, be respectful." Jaehyun hissed and the man widened his eyes quickly bowing.

"Jaehyun, don't mess around." she said and walked back to their table, they all quickly followed.

"Thank you Nabi, I'm sorry." Dang-gu sighed.

She simply nodded sipping on her drink and her eyes traveled to Yul, they looked at each others and she was the one to break the eye contact taking some food from the bowl, he got up and walked away.

"Yul, is having a short temperament recently..." Uk said in confusion.

"yeah, he was ready to cut that man head if it wasn't for Nabi." Choyeon replied.

she looked up at her friends and then gave a quick look where Yul walked away, she sighed and looked back down at her food.

THE BUTTERFLY - SEO YUL X OC (Alchemy of souls)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara