ELEVEN: BROTHER

"what are you doing?" Jaehyun asked in confusion looking at the girl search for something around her room.

"what's going on?" Choyeon said noticing his confused look and her eyes traveled to Nabi.

"I can't find it..." she whispered. "Did I leave it in Hanyong?" she questioned herself.

"what's wrong with her?" Choyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't really know..." the boy answered.

"Nabi." the two jumped at the sudden voice behind them and the girl stopped moving, they all looked back at Yul standing there. "Master Park wants us to practice and also search for a spell to use on the barrier."

"can't you start practicing alone? you already know what you need to do." she answered going back to search around the room.

"I wanna do the training with the ball." he replied.

The girl sighed standing up and she walked out the room followed by the boy, the two remaining looked at each others and then they walked away too.

"I'm for real gonna kill him today." she whispered to herself taking the small wooden ball.

The boy took the stick closing his eyes and the girl threw the ball at him before he could even start, he quickly opened his eyes looking at her in confusion.

"you won't have time to prepare yourself in a real situation." she said.

"are you mad at me?" he asked looking at girl pick up the ball.

"no, why?" she threw the ball at him again and he dodged it on time widening his eyes.

"what's wrong with you?" he scoffed.

She cursed under her breath taking the ball and leaving it in his hand, she then walked away leaving the boy in disbelief, what did just happen?
She was nervous, but for what? maybe cause she couldn't find what she needed? or maybe because of the conversation she had with him two nights before?

PAST MEMORIES

"Yul? where are you going?" the little boy asked noticing the other boy was walking away with a bag on his shoulders.

the oldest stopped walking, he had tears in his eyes as he lowered his head to the snowy ground, the little boy quickly ran to him seeing he was wiping his tears.

"Sojun-ah..." Yul kneeled infront of the boy taking his hands, tears were still in his eyes. "I need to go..."

"what?" the boy widened his eyes. "but what about sister?"

"I need you to take care of her while I'm away, can you promise me that? your sister is too weak right now..." he asked with pleading eyes.

Sojun nodded a bit in confusion and the oldest gave him a small smile between the tears, he got up patting his head and he walked away, the little one stayed there looking at him until he disappeared in the snow.

"Sojun-ah!" his sister voice called him.

END OF PAST MEMORIES

"Sojun-ah" his sister called and the boy snapped out of his thoughts.

"Nabi? do you need something?" he quickly asked.

"yeah, have you seen my old bird whistler? I haven't touched it in years, but I remembered something and I wanted to check, do you know if I left it at Hanyong? I can't really remember..." she explained.

The boy slightly widened his eyes recalling the memories again, he was sure he had saw the bird whistler on that boy the last time, so he slowly looked at his sister.

"he had it... when he left Hanyong..." he whispered and the girl stayed silent for some seconds.

"I didn't give it to him." she replied.

"yeah, but I'm sure he had it tied on his waistband that day..." he explained.