FOURTEEN: ONE NIGHT

WARNING: SMUT! (I will put the warning inside the chapter too when it starts and when it ends so you can skip that part)

A few days passed and it was now the day before they planned to break the barrier, Jaehyun would also leave that day so they all decided to drink and eat together at the pub to keep him company the last day, half of them were wasted and it was obvious.

"where did Jae and Nabi go?" Juwol asked when she put some other bottles on the table.

"oh they are a couple and it's his last day here, let them be" Uk babbled out.

"they are not a couple." Yul said and they all looked at him. "it's an arranged marriage, she doesn't even like him."

"he is right..." Choyeon said.

"Jaehyun! let me go!" Nabi voice made their way to them and they quickly all stood up running in that direction with Juwol who had heard it too. "Jaehyun!"

They stopped when they saw the very drunk boy pressing her body against his forcefully while trying to kiss her, the girl was trying to push him away since she didn't like him at all.
Before they could react Yul stormed at them separating the two and grabbing the boy by his collar, they all widened their eyes.

"she said no." Yul said with gritted teeth and Jaehyun scoffed.

"she is almost my wife Seo Yul, what? are jealous?" he said and a punch landed on his face.

Everyone screamed and Dang-gu with Uk quickly grabbed their friend so he wouldn't hit the other anymore, Juwol ran at the boy on the ground noticing the blood on his nose, and Choyeon ran at Nabi who stood there in shook.

"Yul..." she whispered moving her eyes to him and they made eye contact.

he stayed silent setting himself free from his friends grip and he walked away, she looked at him and then kneeled near Jaehyun helping Juwol with his nose.

"that's a disaster..." Dang-gu sighed.

When they got back at the fortress almost half an hour later, she quickly walked to Yul room, she needed to talk to him about what had happened.
She walked in the room without knocking and saw the boy was sit at his desk reading some papers, he was still studying after everything.
Yul slowly lifted his eyes to her and slightly widened them getting up.

"Nabi..." he sighed knowing the girl was there to scold him.

"you lost control again and did something without thinking." she said. "just like you did with that man at the party, but this time it was Jaehyun."

the boy lowered his head without saying anything and the girl stepped closer to him, so he quickly looked back up at her.

"I don't understand if you want me or not, you keep confusing me..." she whispered. "you said it was a mistake between us but you didn't hesitate to separate me and Jaehyun."

"you didn't want to..." he said trying to justify his actions.

"you're right, I didn't... but he will be my husband, shouldn't I get used to it?" she asked and he felt his heart ache a bit at this words.

They stayed silent keeping eye contact, Nabi softly put her hands on his cheeks caressing him, he just froze not daring to look away while she slowly leaned closer to him, scared that he would push her away again, but he didn't and their lips connected.
The kiss started in a slow way, both still unsure about it, but they quickly put their thoughts away and the kiss started to become more passionate, her hands on his chest and his hands on her waist.

"if this is my only night with you, I want it to be my last day on earth." she whispered on his lips. "that's the only thing I want." she continued and his heart ached even more, they would end up hurt from this, but it was too late to stop.

SMUT START⚠️

He picked her up laying the girl on the blankets under him, he started kissing down her neck slowly while the girl worked on taking the hanbok off him, he soon did the same leaving both of them naked.

"look at me." he whispered and the girl locked eyes with him, she caressed his hair slowly.

"my eyes are always on you." she replied and their lips connected again.

The boy slowly slid his member inside and a moan escaped her lips but he suffocated it with another kiss, he slowly started to trust and the girl slid her hands on his back caressing it.
He kissed down her neck again leaving the girl free to let out low moans, he just hoped no one would hear them, or maybe he didn't care, too bad Dang-gu was in the room next to them.
His thrusts slowly started to become faster and harder, and both their moans filled the room, he was trying his best to suffocate them with kisses but it was becoming hard for him.

"Yul-ah..." she gripped on his hair and he looked at her.

the girl was a mess and he was too, they knew it was the wrongest thing and their hearts were in pain, they just hoped this moment together would heal them somehow.
They both came together and he stopped his thrusts, breathing heavily he leaned his forehead on hers trying to catch his breath and she caressed his cheeks doing the same, he pulled out laying next to her and the girl moved on her side to look at him.

END SMUT⚠️

"are you regretting already?" she said with a small laugh.

"no, it's not that..." he said covering both their bodies with the sheets and he looked at her. "I'm just scared that now my heart will hurt more when you will leave."

She caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead sighing. "It will be okay, now sleep, tomorrow it will be a rough day." she whispered.

The boy nodded and he closed his eyes putting an arm around her waist, scared that the girl would disappear forever just now.
She watched him fall asleep and she didn't stop to slowly caress his hair, she placed her other hand on his chest passing him some of her energy, she needed him to be safe for the next day, her energy would make him stronger and his injuries would heal faster.

"I'll take it back after the fight..." she whispered to herself and placed her head on his chest, that would make her a bit weaker but she didn't care as long as he was safe.