TWENTY-SIX: FAMILY (SPECIAL)

2 YEARS LATER (so 9 months of pregnancy means the baby is already a bit older than 1yo)

"Joon-ah! can you come here?" the woman called for her son who was playing with some flowers.

The kid couldn't talk much yet, but he was sure a fast walker, he would always disappear from her sight but she knew he would always be there, next to the flowers, he liked flowers just like his mother.

"Lady Seo" a maid gently called and the girl just smiled. "Master Seo is back"

"Joon-ah! dad is back!" the girl said and the baby quickly got up running at her.

she picked him up and they followed the maid to the entrance of the fortress, the man had just got down from his horse and his smile widened when he saw them walking up to him.

"Seo Joon, did you listen to your mother?" the man asked and the baby only opened his arms at him.

Yul let out a small chuckle taking the baby from his wife arms and he kissed him, then he kissed his wife and together they walked inside to eat.

"did you rest properly?" he asked to the woman while helping the baby eat.

"yeah, Joon was good... he really likes flowers you know?" she smiled while eating.

"it's probably because he got bored of his toys so he wants to walk around, I should buy him new ones." Yul said and Nabi chuckled.

"how are the others doing?" she asked.

"oh yeah they are good, they got angry at me for not bringing you and Joon... I told them it would be boring to come with me for a work trip" he sighed.

"we should do a normal trip then, and visit them all... Joon didn't see them in months" she said and a maid entered the room.

"Master Han is here" she said and Taemin entered the room with his wife.

Nabi got up quickly to hug them and Yul got up too bowing a little, his son hugging his leg wanting to be picked up.

"Joon-ah!" Ryeon smiled at her grandson.

"what are you doing here?" Nabi asked in confusion to her father.

"can't come and see my daughter? or my grandson?" he asked caressing her hair. "Sojun wanted to come too, but he still had some work to do, he will come one of these days." he smiled.

The man then kneeled infront of his grandson taking the baby in his arms and he smiled, now him and his wife were on good terms and also with his children, he had to admit that Yul was a great son-in-law and he was glad they gave him this grandson, now he loved his family dearly.

THE BUTTERFLY - SEO YUL X OC (Alchemy of souls)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara