TWENTY-FIVE: SURPRISE

As the four seasons were packing their things to leave Hanyong a scream stopped them, they walked out and a man was talking to Taemin, a scared expression on the man face.

"they are here!" he repeated.

Nabi walked out too after having heard the scream, so the four seasons quickly walked to her, Taemin approached them too to talk with his daughter.

"shadows, they just passed the forest, they are coming here." he explained.

"I can stop them at the iced lake." she quickly said but Yul stopped her taking her arm.

"I'm coming with you." he said and the other seasons quickly joined in too, also her father and others joined.

They all quickly made their way to the iced lake, soul shifters jumping around on the ice and there he was too, Jin Mu, with a smirk on his face when he noticed them, his eyes landed on Nabi, the girl was strong, he had to take her out first.

"your eyes." Nabi ordered and they all followed her instructions.

"I'll take care of him." Taemin said referring to Jin Mu, but someone stepped in making everyone gasp, the grandfather Master Han.

"you're more skilled with your martial arts, he is more skilled with his powers, me and Nabi will take care of him, you guide all the others against the shadows." the old man said.

The shadows quickly charged at them and the girl was fast to stay on her grandfather side while she killed them.

"we take out him first, so no more shadows will appear, then we use the spell to destroy all the others." Master Han said and she nodded.

Jin Mu charged at them and they attacked him too, Yul had to admit that he was worried for the girl but he his eyes landed on a woman that was fighting with them too.

"Lady Han!" he yelled running at her to help the woman.

The time seemed to slow down when Nabi sword pierced through Jin Mu heart, Master Han was quick to add his energy to her sword and when she retrieved it the man fell on the ground, his death was quick since he was taken in a vital point.

"destroy them." Master Han said and the girl nodded.

She closed her eyes concentrating all her energy inside of her, then a wave left her body hitting all shadows and killing them instantly, so everyone stopped fighting to look at her as the wave got back to her body, her chest ached and her vision blurred, Yul quickly ran to the girl taking her in his arms before she could hit the ground.

"it's okay, you did good..." he whispered to the fainted girl.

"bring her to Hanyong, I'll take care of her" Ryeon worriedly said.

They all quickly made their way back to the fortress and the boy placed the girl on the medical bed, while the woman checked on her, the family and the four seasons all stayed in that room worriedly.

"she is okay..." she revealed and everyone sighed. "I need all of you to leave the room except for Yul."

They all gave her a confused look and she signaled them to go out again, and they did leaving the worried boy there.

"Why?" he asked walking closer.

"Yul... she is pregnant." the woman said and the boy almost stopped breathing darting his eyes to the laying girl. "and I know for sure that you're the only man she is been with."

"how do you know that she is pregnant?" he quietly answered.

"all this time it was the baby giving pain to her, cause she was having too much stress, if I didn't notice now, she could've lost it..." she whispered.

"we made her fight..." he realized feeling guilty grow inside of him. "is she going to be okay?"

"yeah, but it's better if she stays in bed for a week, use her powers less and stress less." the woman gave him a pat on the shoulder and left the room.

He let out a sigh sitting next to her and taking her hand to caress it, his eyes traveled to her stomach, he was going to be a dad? a squeeze on his hand made him instantly look back at her and she smiled noticing it was him.

"I didn't want you to found out that way..." she whispered sitting up and he quickly stood up to help her.

"you knew?" he asked widening his eyes.

"mothers can sense their babies energy while pregnant, it was weird at first, I didn't understand but I thought back at when my mother was pregnant with Sojun... so I wasn't sure about it, but it was something I was thinking about..." she whispered standing up using him as a support.

"and you went to fight anyway? didn't you think it could hurt you both?" he worriedly said and she smiled.

"don't worry about that, I'm fine... he is fine too..." she said.

Everyone ran into the room cheering when they heard the news from Ryeon, their friend was going to become a father, and Taemin almost cried at the thought of his daughter becoming a mother.

"we should go drink! party!" Dang-gu said.

"she can't drink, she is pregnant stupid!" Choyeon scolded.

"and she needs to stay in bed, so we will need to refuse." Yul said.

"you can go if you want to." Nabi smiled at him caressing his hand.

"and leave my pregnant wife behind? never, Dang-gu can drink for me too." he said and everyone laughed.