EIGHTEEN: WEIRD FEELINGS

"Master Park! They set fire to a village near Songrim! they say it's the shadows and their creator is there too!" a man quickly said.

The group looked between each others and they quickly ran out.
When they arrived at the village the smoke caught them and Master Park was quick to use his energy to stop the flames, the girl took out her sword when she noticed the soul shifters circling them on the roofs of the houses.

"cover your eyes." she ordered to the others and they all did.

a fight started and she did her best to help the others too, she quickly shield Sojun when the creator showed up.

"not this time." she said charging at him.

it seemed like her energy had strangely got stronger while she was fighting the man, a wave of energy left her body hitting the whole village, all the soul shifters were killed instantly and they all stopped fighting to look up at her, the creator widened his eyes and quickly disappeared just like last time.
The energy got back at her and she fell feeling some pain in her chest, Yul stepped out to help her but she stopped him getting up by herself.

"I saw who it was..." she said moving her eyes to Master Park. "the creator is Jin Mu."

"the assistant Gwanju?" someone asked in shook and she nodded.

"are you sure?" Master Park asked.

"it's either him or someone who can change their body appearance and look like him." she replied. "I can use the spell that I used earlier to destroy all the shadows that I see, but if we don't take care of the creator there will always be more."

"you shouldn't do that, it takes too much energy." her brother worriedly said.

"I can take it." she said and Master Park simply nodded.

When they got back the girl ran to the bathroom throwing up again, she has been experiencing this pain and her energy increased.
Someone helped her with her hair from behind and when she looked up she saw Yul.

"please... go away..." she said and the boy helped her to get cleaned.

"have you been eating?" he questioned, Dang-gu had informed him of her pain.

"yes, I am, now go" she slightly pushed him away. "you know you can't stay here"

"I just wanted to inform you that your mother send a letter..." he said. "she will be back for the marriage"

The girl simply nodded and the man looked down to her, he caressed her hair and she tried to avoid eye contact, it was already hard enough.

"Master Park will take care of the situation with Jin Mu, so our work here is almost done." he said. "I want to stay a bit with you... I know we can't and that we will need to say goodbye"

"isn't it already hard enough Seo Yul?" she angrily said pushing him away.

The pain hit her chest again as she fell but he was quick to support her, she clutched on her chest and Sojun entered the room, he was about to question why they were together but the pained expression on his sister face made him worry.

"sister." he ran to her other side helping Yul support the girl. "do you need something?"

"I think I should take another of these medical herbs tea that Dang-gu makes..." she whispered leaving the two boys and making her way to her bed.

"Yul, please go make the tea." Sojun said and the boy nodded leaving the room, he then walked to the girl. "what's wrong sister?"

"there is something wrong, but I don't know what it is, I have a lot of energy and then randomly lose it and feel weak, I have this pain everytime I feel stressed or any negative emotion..." she tried to explain.

The boy made his sister lay down on the bed and covered her. "Mother is the best doctor we know, we will let her check as soon as she is back."