44

📍- Miami, Florida
Thursday (4:15pm)

TYLER
—————————-

Laying on my bed listening to music , I got bored and decided to finish watching vampire diaries so I walked down stairs.

Walking into the kitchen grabbing my double stuffed Oreos and reeces peanut butter to dip them in and grabbed a couple fruit snacks and my hot fries and kool aid pouches.

With my hands full I walked out the kitchen into the den , feeling glad that nobody was in here.

Setting my snacks down , I ran up stairs to grab my cover and back I closed the curtains made sure the air was on and then I sat down putting my glasses on and started my stuff season 4 episode 5.

It's been a whole 2 hours nobody came in here to bother me I was living right now.

Everything Damon Salvatore do is sexy this man who ass crack could be showing and still be sexy. I CANT SEE IM BLIND BLIIIIND!

Their was a scene where Damon's do what he does best tease Elena and secretly in so many words tell her how he will fuck the shit outta her.

"Lord I wish that was me , Elena playing games Damon would have been got fucked", I said out loud eating an Oreo.

"Damn ma it's like that , you gon just fuck him off back no date first" I heard a kinda deep voice laughed i quickly jumped and turned around clapping twice Turing on the lights seeing one of the finest niggas I have seen In a minute.

I looked at him sizing him up oh my gosh he was so cute and he heard me say all that I'm so embarrassed.

"You heard that", I said hiding my face.

"Hell yeah", he said smiling and that made me blush super hard he has a pretty smile and he got a grill.

"I was just playing, I ain't really mean that", I said as he shook his head walking closer.

"Nawl shawty you meant that shit with yo whole chest , let me see what nigga got going on having you talking out yo body", he said now sitting beside me.

I rewind the show showing Damon and he started busting out laughing, I started getting a little defensive cause who the fuck you laughing at it better not be Damon That's my husband.

"Manee hell nah shawty this ole fake ass cupcake ahh nigga don't know , wouldn't know what to do wit cha", he said as I gave him that oh really look.

"Smcht , boi please that's Damon Salvatore put some respect on his name , I just know fucking a vampire will be 10x better than with any nigga out here in real life" I said as a matter fact.

"Shii you ain't never met ah nigga like me", he said smiling again making me blush.

Feeling my body tingling, I'm getting butterflies, why am I getting butterflies for a stranger?

"Is that right and who exactly are you?", I asked sitting up all the way.

His eyes never leaving my face , he continued to smile.

"I'm Duke Dennis",he said grabbing my hand kissing it as my body shivered.

"Mmm well mr duke Dennis it's nice to meet you but I have to ask who are you with to just be lurking in my house tho", I said I mean I had to asked cause he just popped outta nowhere.