𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

T⃨y⃨l⃨e⃨r⃨ C⃨h⃨a⃨n⃨t⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨

Same day

Saturday/6:44 pm

"KENTRELL DONT BE HANDLING ME LIKE THAT" I yelled yanking my arm from him.

"FUCK YOU IGNORING ME FA, YOU KNOW ION LIKE THAT SHIT, I NEED YO UNDIVIDED ATTENTION AT ALL TIMES MA", he semi yelled looking dead in my face.

I stepped back a little trying to catch myself, knowing him he be quick to trap somebody and make them feel vulnerable.

I rolled my eyes at what he said, the shit is making me mad sometimes, he acts like he owns me.

"Is you mad because Kay here wimme?, I was gon drop her off and we was gon spend the day together, so chill out", he said.

I continued to stay silent, I want him to break up with her, she not good for him, but who am I to tell a person about they relationship, I never had one, hell I never even been kissed before.

Wait that's a lie, kentrell kisses me all the time, but it's not the same.

"Tyler you pissing me off, talk to me", he whined coming close to me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Kentrell I'm only going to say this once before I leave, you need to leave dat bitch she not good for you, all she sees when she looks at you is a dollar sign with legs", I told him truthfully.

He sighed looking up at me with them pretty brown eyes, I just had to smile a little.

"Bet", he said letting me go walking towards the living room.

I followed behind him, to hear jonai and Kd talking about Kay loud and boldly, while she sat there quietly mugging them.

"Say yall niggas done talking, I'm hungry as fuck and ready to go", baby Joe said.

I nodded and everybody got up heading to the door until we kentrell yelling.

"BITCH YOU HEARD WHAT THE FUCK I SAID HOE, FIND YOU A RIDE AND PLANE TICKET BACK HOME", we heard him loud and clear.

I smiled hard, I don't care if that made me a cold-hearted bitch, it needed to be done.

Kay started yelling back at kentrell, about how he ain't shit and all how she always cheated with different niggas who got more money than him.

The shit made me mad because even though kentrell means he always has good intentions towards people and he's a generous, kind heart person in real life and doesn't deserve to be treated like that.

I broke out of my thoughts, not realizing to see kentrell hand go across her face.

I gasped rushing up to stop him, seeing his face made me fear him, it was like he wasn't him anymore.

I dragged him out of the house forcefully pushing him to his car.
_____________________________

It was silent in the restaurant for a minute until Kd broke the ice being his regular clown self.

Nobody addresses what happened back at 3three house and I was very concerned about kentrell.

He hasn't put hands on women since he was with Starr and that's was years ago before he met me.

So I'm wondering what was said for him to not control himself, I'm not going to ruin the mood with questions, but this will be discussed later.

We all laughed and talked and the energy and vibe was back to normal.

After going out to eat, we went to the beach, I love being at the beach in the evening it's a beautiful sight to see.

The sounds of the waves are relaxing and the sand is warm but not too hot, yes this is the mood.

Kd, Ben, Joe was in the water, trying to see who can go the farthest, while boomer and jonai thought they were slick walking alone together down the beach, 3three was somewhere out of sight.

It was just me and kentrell leaning on the hood of his car, I don't know if I should speak first or let him.

At this moment I feel nervous around him, I don't know if it was the kayy situation or his anger.

"Come wimme real quick", he said grabbing my arm as we started to walk the opposite way down the beach.

We just strolled next to the entrance of the water feeling the wet sand on the bottom of my feet.

"You scared of me?", he asked out of nowhere, I looked at him seriously.

"HELL NO !, I'm not scared of you, I just worry about you a lot because of the awful decisions you made like today", I told him honestly.

He grabbed my hand as we continued to walk slowly.

"Ion know what I'm feeling, but feel like people trynna break up apart from each other and that shit hurting me mentally", he said making me look at him frowning.

"Kentrell I'm right here and I'm always going to be here for you, whether I'm not next to you, your my best friend my forever nobody can ever break us apart", I said stop walking facing him.

He stared into my eyes like he was reading me, pulled me to his chest hugging me tightly.
"Ion wants you to go", he mumbled in my ear.

"But I have to if I had a choice trust and believe me I would rather be here with you", I told him.

He let me go staring at me again, I get nervous when he does that, it's like he's trying to figure me out.

Next thing I know he pulled me into a kiss, not on the cheek or on the forehead, ON MY FUCKING LIPS !!

I kissed him back, and the kiss got more rough and passionate than I ever experienced.

This kiss from him was telling me something, that can and would never happen between us.

I pulled back catching my breath, lowkey shocked that just happened.

"I love you", he said.
"I love you too", I told him genuinely.

"Kentrell you know"- I started to say before he cut me off.

"Smcht, Tyler I know what the fuck I did and what I can't do, I just wanted something no nigga ever had or will ever get from you", he said mugging.

"And what is that?", I asked crossing my arms.
"Yo first kiss" he smirked, I rolled my eyes.

Kentrell will forever be something special but complicated in my heart.

"Na come on guh so I can drown yo ass in this salty ass water", he said pushing me on purpose knowing I will chase him until I hit him back.