𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

T⃨y⃨l⃨e⃨r⃨ C⃨h⃨a⃨n⃨t⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨

5:00 pm

Saturday

"Girl it's fucking Miami, what the fuck you gon be wearing sweaters fa?", jonai mugged me.

Today is the last day imma be in Louisiana before I leave, I just want to spend time with my family while I can.

I ain't personally talked to my dad since the altercation took place with kentrell, we speak but not how we used to just a simple, I finna be home late or I'm about to head out.

Haven't talked to the boys either, but today we all going to hang out, I just know it's about to be awkward.

I truly feel like this is my fault, my dad stopped talking to me and I'm leaving kentrell.

"Ty you listening?", jonai asked getting my attention back on her.

"Yeah", I lied, continuing to pack my clothes.

As I pack I decided to get rid of some clothes and shoes I don't wear and I let jonai have mostly everything in this bitch.

"Girl you barely even packing clothes, all I see are boxes full of cases of shoes and shit Yb bought you", she scrunched her face up.

"Smcht ok and, what's the point this is memories, I can always buy more clothes and that's what I'm going to do you know I gotta look apart", I told her.

She looked at me rolling her eyes and continued to pack what she wanted and what she was taking with her.
_____________________________

We got done packing and cleaning in an hour and now we were on our way to meet the boys at 3three house.

Ding-dong
Must be that whip that I ordered (ordered)
And a new crib for my daughter (daughter)
You know a bad bitch gon' spoil her
Got one in New York, need one in Georgia (yeah)
New Bentley truck cost a quarter (quarter)
My money still long like weave (woo)
Pussy still wet like Florida (woo)
Everyone drop on the floor (floor)
She was talkin' but not anymore (no)
MAC to your face like contour (brrt)
This chopper comes straight from Dior
Done with the talkin', I'm open to violence
Ask anybody, they know I'm about it
Hashtag whip that ho ass
Fuck around, we gon' start a new challenge (woo)
I come in this bitch and I'm strapped up and ready (vroom)
Ridin' that dick like I'm Cardi Andretti
Fuck at your crib, we don't go to no 'telly
I sit on his face whenever I'm ready (woo)
Bitch, I'm a freak like Greek (like Greek)
Got the biggest house on my street (my street)
All you little hoes look cheap (look cheap)

I sang loudly in the car, as I stopped so jonai can rap the ending.

They suckin' on my dick with no teeth
Press, press, press, press, press (Cardi)
Cardi don't need more press (yeah)
Kill 'em all, put them hoes to rest (woo)
Walk-in, bulletproof vest (yeah)
Please tell me who she gon' check (who?)
Murder scene, Cardi made a mess (whoa, Cardi)

Pop up, guess who, bitch? (Yeah)
Pop up, guess who, bitch? (Cardi)

We both yelled at the same time, pulling up in Ms. Monique's driveway.

J⃨o⃨n⃨a⃨i⃨s⃨h⃨a⃨

We got out of my car walking up to, the porch, I looked at the back of Tyler and smiled looking at her ass.

I love to annoy her and make her mad, her reactions are funny as hell.

I pulled my arm back before my hand, reached, and slapped her ass watching it jiggle.

"DAMN MA ALL THAT ASS BACK THEIR" she, said smiling as she turned around trying to hit me.

I ran in the grass, laughing while she stood there saying every cuss word she knows.

"IF YOU DONT GET YO DICKASUCKASOROUS  BODY BULIT ASS THE FUCK UP OFF MY AUNTIE GRASS I JUST CUT THAT SHIT", Kd said yelling through the door.

I smacked my lips, his ugly ass always speaking to somebody one day imma knock his fat ear ass.

I came back my Tyler, and we walked in the door to see everyone, I and boomer made eye contact and I looked away fast.

I'm not trying to make shit awkward or have anyone catching on to shit that ain't even going on no more.

"Mhmmmmhmmmm", Kd said smiling at me.

I mugged him giving him the shut the fuck up look.

"Mhmm what ?, I wanna know", Tyler said looking at us.

T⃨y⃨l⃨e⃨r⃨ C⃨h⃨a⃨n⃨t⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨

"It ain't nun to know kD ass just being weird like always", she said walking off to sit my baby Joe.

This bitch lying, it's something she not telling me and Kd knows.

Imma asks him about it later, I'm just about to chill and leave it alone for now.

I stood by the wall looking at everybody interact within themselves not acknowledging me at all.

I walked to the back looking for who I came to see, I checked in the rooms but still no sign of him.

I came back to the living room and smiled seeing the person I wanted to see but my smile turned into a frown when I saw who he was with.

We made eye contact and I rolled my eyes going to sit by boomer watching 3three and herm on the PlayStation playing 2k.

I felt him staring holes in my face, I just ignored him not even looking up, I know he mad as fuck I'm not giving him any attention.

I don't even care about his little girlfriends he be having, kentrell not my nigga to be that pressed but as his best friend I always want these 1-week ass hoe experiments to have good intentions being with him.

And this Lil boy looking as bitch, Kay he with I don't like her and how she presents herself she a dick eater and a gold digger.

"Aye Tyler cmere real quick", kentrell called out to me.

I looked up at him then focused back n the T.V., why am I playing with this man?

Next thing I know I'm being yanked up off the couch and dragged to somebody's room.