39

📍- Miami, Florida
Thursday @4:15pm ( Nunu's Hair salon)

?????TYLER ?????

"Heavy on on the crazy niggas , I was with this one Nigga from Ohio right ..... girl tell me why he try to put a hot flat iron up my coochie cause he thought I was gon leave him", this woman said as I looked at her stank as all the women in here talked about men amongst other things.

I was at the hair salon getting my fresh new install and makeup done for tonight's family gathering at 7:00pm.

Angel put me on to this spot , and I love it I think I will start coming here more but imma still get my silk presses done at miss sherries.

Yesterday was a lot for me , dealing with Dave crazy ass , I blocked him and deleted him on everything, I fucking hate him after what he did to me.

The way he treated me , like a bitch off the street something I can't forgive, I can't lie and say I wasn't kinda into it tho , the whole hair pulling , bitch get on yo knees shit but I know it wasn't roleplay for pleasure.

He was seriously, I saw it in his eyes , when angel came home that night I didn't tell her anything this time , I love her to death but she can't keep her mouth closed I don't need that man popping up once again.

We all heard the salon door open, and my heart dropped , it was Dave looking to fucking good I'm not gonna lie my attention was on him as all the women wispherd and swooned over him but that quick ended once I seen some , dusty lightskin botched bbl shaped ass hoe on his arm.

I KNOW THIS NIGGA NOT SERIOUS ..... LMAOOOOOOOO!

"Ohhh sweetheart you must be my 4:30, y'all can sit right in this seat here I'll get with you in a second" Miss nunu said as she did the finish touches on my hair.

"Suki suki now look at you honey looking ready to snatch up all the men" an elder lady said as I blushed.

"Just gorgeous", another one said as I said my thank yous.

My head quickly snapped ole girl way once I heard her start snickering.

BITCH WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY?

"Fuck is so funny ? " some girl said standing up for me as the bitch rolled her eyes.

I was heated and ready to fucking go I said my goodbyes and made my way to pay at the front.

I started to dig in my purse looking for my wallet bumping into a hard chest, looking up I instantly mugged him.

"Excuse me" I said trying to walk around him , he grabbed my arm pulling me back towards him.

"Where you going ?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"let me go now it's nun of your business", I said pulling my arm back from him.

"You are my business" he said giving me that sexy smirk of his.

"Nahh that ho hair you getting done is your business now leave me alone" I said to him.

"You jealous?" He smiled.

"Boi please of what ?, you see this , this is an real ass you will never get to touch again , that girl attempted to pay for what I got what's to hate for that's all you enjoy", I said laughing.

My shit talking ended once I felt a slapped to my ass, as he grabbed my cheeks with both full hands.

"Tyler if I wanted you I would have you , threatening me with something we both know I could do when I want is childish even for you ma, I can touch , lick , taste , feel , look at every part , every inch of your body if I wanted.

THE AUDACITY!

I pushed him away from me trynna not to slapped the fuck outta him.

"Nigga fuck you" I whispered as an old woman with rollers in her hair walked by.

"Look at you using yo big girl words" he laughed , I was fuming right now.

"You look beautiful tho mama's , I'm fucking with the middle part shit" he said as I rolled my eye lowkey feeling happy he notice me.

"Roll yo eyes again Tyler, imma hurt you" he said as I mugged him.

"I fucking hate you , I wish I never meet you never set eyes on your stupid ass face, you humiliated , degraded and abused me", I said.

His face fell into a unreadable expression I know he was getting angry but I didn't care.

" stay the fuck away from me" I said before walking away from him.

I paid and left the salon.

....................................................................

$$$DAVE EAST$$$

"Yess daddy fuck me hardder" this ho I met the other day screeched as I grew irritated.

I was fucking the shit out this lose ass ho trynna release all my anger and tension from earlier.

She hate me ? Meee? Bitch how the fuck you hate me ? I wouldn't act so crazy if she just act right for once got a nigga going insane over her ass.

Then she got the nerve to tell me I can't never touch her , bitch you must be crazy pussy taste like peaches my favorite fruit and you telling me I can never taste she got me fucked up.

Stupid ass bitch got me in my feelings , we not even together, I ain't even fuck her got me going crazy over pussy I ain't even had.

Matter fact where the fuck her sexy ass was going hair done , makeup done ? In them shorts I just had to smack and grab on that ass.

I came back to reality out my thought as I seen the bitch looking at me all hurt.

"Bitch why you stop?" I asked.

"East who the fuck is Tyler ?" She asked.

Was I talking out loud?

"Ho don't fucking question me, matter fact bitch move go get dressed", I said hella irritated.

FUCKKKKK I CANT GET A NUT !

Bitches cants suck dick , can't fuck right fuck y'all even got pussy for if you don't know how to fuck.

"Yolo come here real quick", I said as she came back in a towel , I told her to get on her knees as I grabed a fist full of her hair not giving a fuck if she just got it done I had an idea pop up in my head I grabbed my phone , going to a picture of Tyler and fuck the shit out this ho mouth picturing my baby girl pussy sliding up and down my dick as her titties bounced in my face.

My chest instantly heaved up and down , feeling my tip twitch as I nutted in this ho throat out.

"DAMN!", I said to my self feelings all the bad tension I had go down.

Sometimes that's all a nigga need is a nut.