𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

🅥🅐🅤🅖🅗🅝🅐🅔
Oʟᴅᴇsᴇsᴛ sɪsᴛᴇʀ

I knew this shit was going to go one way or the other, I ain't even except Tyler to go off like that, last time I check she was excited to come here and live with us.

I ain't never seen my mom break down like this ever, so what Tyler said got to be true and shit I would be angry too if you as my mom take the other children and leave me.

It makes it seem like she never wanted her, and it's fucked up how she just go fly girl out here thinking this shit would be easy.

"Vaugh come on we need to go find Tyler", she said grabbing her purse.

"For what?, just for her to come back and be a force to live with people she doesn't even know and shit, Nah ma knew exactly what she was doing", I said opening my bag of hot fries.

"It wasn't even supposed to go down like this, I mean hell Nah this shit wasn't about to be easy, and seeing our little sister after all these years I feel old as fuck right now she has gotten so big", she said looking like she about to cry and shit.

But she was right time just be passing as it got somewhere to be and it's crazy and I know we can't change the past but only home to better our future and chances with Tyler.

I got up putting my slides on, grabbing my car keys from the coffee table.

"Come on she shouldn't be far, she not even from Miami she doesn't know the streets out here Like we do", I said as we rushed out the door into the car
_____________________________

🅛🅞🅡🅐🅝🅔
                                                      Mᴀᴍᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

"I made a mistake bringing her here, thinking we could be a family so quickly", I cried.

"I already know she hates me, every time we got it the phone I had to force words out of her, or she would make up excuses to not talk to me and just the way she acts towards me, and I had to fuck it up for by making her feel like shit knowing how, my ex lives and shit", I said.

"Baby you had good intentions and your heart are in a good place, stop overthinking it, it's been overdue she got to know us and her siblings", Dwayne said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Baby I just feel like a failure when it comes to her, I didn't go as planned as it should a long time ago and that's my fault on that part, I should have stepped up as her mother and handle my responsibilities and not half-ass relationship the girl", I told him.

"Love yes Tyler is in pain and hurt and she doesn't mean what she said she is a 16-year-old dealing with a lot, that's yes you put her through and she feels betrayed, abandoned, and lonely", he told me.

I continued to silently cry, I know where I fucked up on my part, and it will be tough as ever to get the relationship I want with Tyler.

But I'm here now and I am her mother whether she likes it or not, I will be there every step of the way from now on getting all the years we lost.

Thinking about all the issues we have I need to talk to her and explain, as a matter of fact where is my baby?

"OH, SHIT WHERE IS MY BABY? WE HAVE TO GO FIND MY BABY", I yelled running out of our room.