S̥ͦi̥ͦx̥ͦt̥ͦe̥ͦe̥ͦn̥ͦ

ⒿⓄⓊⓇⓃⒺⓎ
𝑀𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟

"Damn we looked everywhere where the fuck could she be?", I asked getting frustrated.

"Mane I don't have the patience to try to find somebody that doesn't wanna be found and I'm not inspector gadget so", Vaughnae said.

I looked at her stupid ass like she was crazy she always saying some insensitive ass shit.

That's pissing me off, yea I understand you don't feel for the girl cause you don't know her enough to genuinely give a fuck about her well-being but damn this is about our sister who now we trying to get to know.

"What I'm not even tryna sound like mean like I don't give a fuck but the girl doesn't want to be here why are we going out our way to find somebody that don't want us to find them for a reason", she said

I rolled my eyes, stupid ass she better be lucky she was the oldest she would have been caught these hands a long time ago.

"Call Dom " she blurted out.

"Bitch you must be out yo stale ass curles if you think imma call that nigga, ion fuck with him like that", I said.

She bussed out laughing like something was funny, I don't see what's to laugh at

"Ahhhh both of y'all petty as fuck, how you mad at him for yo friend choosing to suck his dick, you knew that girl was a hoe from the start she always tried to fuck the same nigga u was with or who around you", she said truthfully

She was right but still, I told Dominic not to fuck that girl even if she, came on to him even though she had thot tendencies she was a genuine ass homegirl who I clicked with.

And that's shit triggered me to cut her ass off and never speak to Dave again.

"You got too much pride for what over some shit that's not even a 100% his fault, he a nigga what u expected, call his ass NOW ! so we can find Tyler mane," she said.

"Why can't you got a phone too?", I asked and told her.

"NENE!", she yelled.

I smacked my teeth pulling out my phone, I looked for his contact and unblocked him from my phone.

I hesitantly pressed the FaceTime button, as it ringed to see his face pop up with a mug.

"Speak", he said.

"Nigga the fuck you think this is, talm about speak Dominic don't fucking play with me", I told him mugging the camera.

I heard noises of females and niggas in the background, I just knew bro was at the strip always into some shit.

"Mane nene fuck you want, calling my phone on sum bullshit", he said.

I swallowed my pride and took a deep breath before I went off on his patchy beard ass.

"Smcht anyways so you remember when we had the family discussion about our little sister coming to stay with us and stuff, well she landed today and the shit went left between her and moms and she left the house and is now nowhere to be found, it's been 4 hours me and Vaughn looking for her and we looked everywhere and I don't don't know what to do now mom and pops going crazy and Trippin so can you do sum maybe keep a lookout if you see her", I told him.

The line went quiet for a minute until the bitch put me on pause.

"I know that nigga did not just", Vaughnae said before she got cut off when he spoke.

"Send me a pic of her, I'll keep a lookout", was all he said before he hung up.

"Asshole, punk bitch", I said starting the car back up to go to the house to meet back up with our mom.