Twenty Five

Ayy, rip off my shirt if you love me (love me)
Spit in my face when you fuck me (fuck me)
Play with my gooch, while you suck me (suck me)
Eat the dick like you was ugly
I mean, hold on, wait
Where your friend? Bring your buddy (your buddy)
I don't think that you enoughie (enoughie)
Her favorite thing to say is, "Cuff me"
Slut me out (out)
Slut me out (out)
Slut (slut), slut (slut)
Slut me out

"AYEEEEEEEE", angel yelled half way twerking in the drivers seat as we sung Slut me out my NLE freak ass.

As soon as we got back to the hotel from the mall , I eventually had a talk with her about my parents and stuff and To my surprise she was overly joyed about it.

She told me she lowkey wanted me to make it work with my mom and sister and she been feeling guilty about having me with her every and not talking me into going to fix my issues.

I told her it was nothing to be concerned or guilty about , my problems with my mom is complicated in my eyes and the way stuff is is because it just is if that makes sense and it has nothing to do with her.

She offered to even take me home later on today since I chicken out yesterday when I really was supposed to go back and meet my mom and stuff , just to properly let her know who I've been around which is extra to me but black people will be exactly that hella extra.

Right now we was going to our apartment tour that was set up , yea this apartment shit was still happening, I know I will still have to live at my moms but I can still be at my 3rd home from time to time.

Parking the car outside the tall building I looked at angel confused.

"Girl where the hell we at ?", I asked looking around.

"The apartment where else", she said as I looked at her still confused.

"This how y'all apartments look out here this look like something fancy as hell g", I said in awe.

"Girl nahh trust we got the bust downs , regular ass apartments out here everything in Florida is just as ratchet,but we sho the fuck ain't about to be living in them", she said as I nodded in agreement.

We walked in the building and the nice cool air hit me feeling so good, going up to the front desk to check in.

The white lady was very nice and respectful, see I'm already fucking with this since when white people start acting like we belong.

We waited for while until the manger came around and got to show us around.

"Hello ladies , I am Miss Fallon sorry to keep you waiting , follow me", she said as we did exactly that.

Walking around was cool until it wasn't I was tired as hell , and we haven't even seen the apartment yet.

But so far the amenities came with...

•indoor pool
•indoor gym+ sauna
•Casino
•3 different in building restaurants
•all apartments come with washer and dryer appliances
•reserved yearly parking pass
•$100 fee for pets to be allowed

"And that's all that's in house on level 1 is their any questions?", the lady asked as we both shook our head no.

"Okay then let's go check out the unit shall we", she said as we smiled big getting in the elevator.

We went all the way up to floor 11 and walk off the elevator, I was to excited not for me but for angel she will have somewhere to call home now a home with her own rules , space where she will feel safe and comfortable.

Walking down the long hall way we stopped at the door that read 33C , she put the key in and opened the door.

The lady barely walked into the house , before angel rushed in going bonkers , i instantly started laughing she hella goofy.