30

📍- Miami, Florida
Saturday @ 10:40AM

~~~~~ TYLER~~~~~

Waking up out my sleep I quickly felt like I was hit by a bus, like somebody just kicked me in my chest , my brain is ringing heavy , I hear static in my ears.

"Angel", I tried to call out my with dry horase mouth no one answered.

Taking deep breaths I found the strength to get up out the bed , walking towards my bathroom.

I hissed at the bright light as I turned it on , adjusting my eyes to it , walking towards the toilet , I instantly threw up over and over into the toilet.

Letting all the foot and liquor I ate and drunk out from yesterday night.

"TYLER OMG", I heard angel yell as she ran towards me holding my hair back and hole rubbing my back as I finished vomiting.

She ran out the room and came back with a cup of water , as I slumped back on the wall hugging the toilet.

"Here babe drink this", she said as I weakly grabbed the water downing it.

This is the worst feeling ever , never expected a hang over to feel like this , I feel so sick to the point I can't move , can't talk ,my head is beaming.

"Let me run you some water so you can get in the shower", she said as she went over to the tub and started the water while adding soap to make bubbles.

"Thank you", i weakly said as she looked over to me and gave me a soft smile.

"Anything for you", she said as she helped me up.

"Wash off and get dressed , I got some Advil and Tylenol for you and imma make you some of my remedy tea to help you", she said as I nodded.

She walked out the bathroom closing the door, I looked in the mirror and almost fell the fuck out.

"Damn I look cracked the fuck out", I said to myself as I started to rub and check my eyes , I had heavy bags and dark circles under my eyes.

I had slob stains on my cheek , my edges look all fucked up I just look bad all around fuckin bad.

I started taking all my jewelry off setting it on the counter as I took off all my clothes putting it it the dirty clothes hamper I had in the corner of the bathroom.

Walking back towards the tub I stepped in as my body got chills from the warm water , getting all the way in my body felt so relaxed.

I turned off the water , and just sat in peace , quiet with no thoughts at all.

....................................................................

📍- Tyler momma house
Saturday @ 1:20pm

::::::::TONI:::::::::::

"Shut yo fat head ass up vaughnae", I said as we all laughed.

"Boi I know you not talking don't get me stared", she said mugging me while walking up stairs.

"Yea Ight", I said she know wassup wit me she ain't gon do shit.

"Y'all stay arguing for no reason",nene said as I shrugged my shoulder.

"I know that ain't my baby I hear", mama love said as she came into the living room as I stood up from the cough and gave her a hug.

"Wassup mama", I said with a smile on my face, this women right here a real one she ain't have to step up and me a mom to me and Dominic when she married my pops but she did.

"Where you coming from you all dressed looking handsome as always", she said as we broke out hugged and sat back down.

"Nah imma bout to head out in a minute bout to go meet up with yo crazy ass son", I said.

"Dominic here? Where he at ?", she said as she started looking around.

"that nigga at the crib knocked the fuck out , I went over their cause we supposed to be chillin today but he act like he ain't wanna answer the door", I said shaking my head.

"Y'all was out partying last night , always around them fast ass girls", she said as I gave her a look.

Here she go with that bullshit , she act like everybody I talk to trynna use me and shit.

"It ain't even like that", I said as she slapped me in the back of my head.

"Lie again toni , I then told you and Dominic about being all around them fast ass girls , he'll look at what happened to yo brother I love my grandbaby to death but how she got here wasn't the way", she said as journey Instagated.

"Why you laughing I'm still on yo ass about yesterday", she said as journey smacked her lips.

"See that's when I exit cause it ain't that deep", she said as she walked out the room.

"I here you ma", I said as she hugged me and gave me one more kissed on the cheek.

"You better", she said.
She stood up dusting herself off as I looked at how she was dressed up.

"You talking bout me where you going?", I asked.

"I'm going out with Tyler remember my youngest I told y'all about", she said as I nodded my head.

"Yea yea I heard y'all was going threw it when she first got here , where she at tho?", I said.

"True it was difficult to process a lot of misunderstandings but that's on me and my past , at least now we are getting the hang of it and she is willing to get to know me", she said as I nodded my head.

"And she's at a friends I'm going to go pick her up from their now", she said as i nodded.

I stood up as I walked her towards the door as we both walked out the door.

Going towards my car she stopped me as I walked towards her car.

"Oh I ment to tell you Angel came by the other day apparently she knows Tyler", she said

"Word I just seen angel not to long ago", I said as she nodded.

"Yes if you see her keep and eye on her for me", she said as I nodded.

"Ight ma", I said walking back toward my car.

"OH AND IM HOSTING FAMILY DINNER NEXT WEEKEND AND BOTH OF YALL ASSES BETTER BE AT MY FRONT DOOR AT 7", she yelled as I hurry up and got in my car.

Starting it up and driving off about to cruise the Miami's streets.