37

📍- Miami, Florida
Monday @10:45am  (NEXT WEEK)

~~~~~ TYLER~~~~~

Surround as eyes were on me , i quickly pack my stuff walking up to the teachers desk , grabbing an excused past to go to the principals office.

My heart beat rapidly spread as I walk out the door trying to remember where to go in the hallways , am I in trouble ?
It's my first day I never been in the principles office even back home.

Seeing a couple girls walking the hallways I stopped one asking where the front office was , she point to the hallway on the left straight down as I nodded.

Slowly walking taking my time , I don't know why put I'm nervous , I feel like I can't breath my anxiety is getting the best of me.

"BOO!", I heard somebody scream in my ear as I felt my heart drop to the bottom of my ass.

I turned around seeing angel with a big grin on her face then turn to a frown when she seen my face.

"Babes what's wrong ? What happened?", she asked now concerned.

"I....you....bitch.........", i stuffers trying to control my breathing and calm down as she rubbed my back.

Once I semi calmed down , I mugged the fuck outta her.

"IM BOUT TO BAT THE FAWK OUTCHA HO", I said seriously cause why the fuck she playing so much.

"Damn I was just playing, scary ass", she said as I rolled my eyes grabbing my bag i dropped on the floor.

"But where you going tho?", she asked as I started back walking towards the front office.

"I got called to the principals office, I don't know why tho0, I said.

" oh I'm on my way their now too, but I'm sure it's num you new it's probably some info their missing or something about your schedule", she said as I nodded making me feel better that it could possibly be that.

Both walking to the front office , the receptionist looked up at us and shook her head.

" Tyler Chanting and Anglette Foster ?"she said as we nodded confused.

What the fuck is going on ?

"Yes ma'am that's us",I responded.

"You make a right down that hallway , you will see a green symbol on the door", she told angel as she nodded walking off to the back behind the office desk.

"You 3rd door to the right , in the principles office", she said as I looked at her.

" wait I have a question", .... She cut me off putting her hand up telling me to stop talking.

She looked at me with pleading eyes with no words  , what the fuck is going on bruh.

I walked around the office desk walking  the back like she told me quickly pull out my phone texting Angel.

Getting to the door still trynna text her slow ass, my life flashed before my eyes as I was yanked by my shirt pulling me through the door as my back hit a wall making me yelp in pain

Hearing how hard the door slammed I jumped at little opening my eyes seeing Dave crazy ass.

He looked rapid , like he was ready to kill or something the nigga was so red you could see smoke escaped his ears like a damn cartoon or sun.

"WHO YOU FUCKIN BEHIND MY BACK BITCH?",he screamed all in my face man handling me by my shirt as tears fell from my eyes.

"N..NOBODYYY" I cried trying to push him off of me as his large hands now made it's way to my neck as he started to choke me.

he started rambling in anger about , how he seen texts from other niggas , and how I'm just after his money and who the fuck is Milly?

"FUCK YOU DOING AT A HIGH SCHOOL ? WHAT LIL NIGGA YOU TALKING TO?", he yelled as I looked at him with confusion.

He accusing me of cheating but fucking a hoe named Milly and got the nerve to come press me.
"HO LIE AGAIN ILL BREAK YO FUCKIN NECK , YOU WANNA CHEAT BITCH HUH", he said as I sobbed.

"d..Dave please..... your hurting me.. I .. I can't breathe", I softly said as I staring to lose air.

His face went from anger , to soft as he quickly let me go as I dropped to the floor gasping for air as slob was coming down my mouth.

"baby I'm so......", I. Immediately stood up and slapped the fuck outta him with all my might .

"DONT YOU EVERRRRER PUT YO HANDS ON ME AGAIN NIGGA , HOW THE FUCK AM IM GON CHEAT ON YOU DAVE , LOOK AT WHERE WE AT RIGHT NOW I CANT ANSWER THE PHONE IM AT SCHOOOL NIGGA" I tried to yell from a sore throat.

"Baby", he softly said with regret in his eyes as he tried to walk up to me I stepped back pulling out my taser from my purse.

"You in school?", he looked at me oddly.

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME , I DON'T EVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN", I said still backing up making my way to the door.

He grabbed me as I started tasing his ass , I was highly disappointed when it didn't faze him , he grabbed me by my waist , as I started to pulled from him.

"EAST MOVE", I yelled.

"No" he said calmly as he started to hug my body trying to calm me down.

Even after what happened I felt so safe and secure in his arms , I wanted to be near him even more and I hated that I've gotten to attach to him.

"East please just let me goo" I cried as we looked face to face .

He wiped my tears away and then kissed me on my forehead.

"It was never my intention to hurt you ma, i gotta lot of demons I still haven't healed from and it don't give me a right to take it out on you by not giving you my trust when you showed me multiple times you loyal , I apologize for my actions today I ain't know you went here , Now that I'm thinking I thought you was older , you never told me yo age I just assumed", he said as I continue to let go lose tears.

"As much as I feel like I deserve to have you , I desire and crave you , Im not the man for you ma" he said softy as he walked out the principals office.