33

📍- Miami, Florida
Sunday @ 3:00pm (same day)

~~~~~ ANGEL~~~~~

"Imma start coming to her she blessed the fuck out my hands", Tyler said as I laughed.

"Yes girl I've been coming to her for a minute the only nail tech I know you can get you right", I told her as we walked to my new white BMW.

I had to ditch the old one and that's very self explanatory after everything that's has happened since.

I have to go to court to testify on my behalf because my parents are now reporting missing and an murder investigation has been opened up because of my dad stupid ass wife.

She claims somebody did something to him because "he wouldn't just leave like this out of nowhere" head ass.

And she's totally right somebody did do something to him , I killed his sick , perverted , rapist abusive ass, and I don't feel any guilt nor bad about it.

I told the cops my side of the story , which wasn't all that lie , I was sleeping house to house , I was in the streets stripping and hoeing on the strip from time to time to get by.

I wasn't going to school , i was afraid to go home for obvious reasons , I was alone on my own doing what I was taught , what I only know how to do, hustle use what God gave me to get what I want in life.

But that all came to an end once I met Tyler that day on the strip , she think I just be lying when I tell her she's my guardian Angel , it's strange how I just knew she would be In my life when I first met her, I knew that she would be my reason to live , to grow , to find happiness, to find peace.......... TO ESCAPE!

I know she is traumatized by what happened that day and she acts like she's not but I know she is , And for that I the guilt it eats me up everyday that I put someone as precious as her in a situation like that.

That's why I try to make her happy every chance I get , because I owe that her .

"Angel are you okay?" I heard Tyler asked as I broke out my deep thought.

Damn I zoned out hard, I don't even remember getting into the car.

I turned towards he as I saw how concerned she looked , I gave her a genuine smile as I caressed her cheek.

"Yea babe I'm fine , you know you don't always have to worry about me", I told her as she mugged me.

"Yes I do because if I don't who will?", she said as I hugged her.

"I love you ty", I said.
"I love you to angie", she said, as we let eachother go as I started up the car, pulling off.

She plugged her phone to the aux as city girls - job blasted threw the speakers.
........................................................

📍- Miami, Florida
Sunday @ 3:30pm (same day)

...........EAST..............

"Nigga you lame as fuck", toni said towards our homeboy quan as this nigga stay talking a bunch of nothing.

"Hell nah couldn't be me" I said shaking my head.