E̥ͦi̥ͦg̥ͦh̥ͦt̥ͦe̥ͦe̥ͦn̥ͦ

ⒶⓃⒼⒺⓁ

I quickly ran to the front of the house, trying to beat my parent's wonder for me as sitting in the living room, scrolling on my phone.

"ANGELETTE WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT", my mom screamed out for me.

I stayed silent until she figured to started looking for me, which she walked into the living room smelling like everybody's liquor.

"WHY THE FUCK I HAD TO FIND YOU WHEN I CALL YOU FUCKING ANSWER ME", she screamed snatching my phone out of my hand.

I lifted my head looking at her with pure hate, I always told myself I was never going to be a mother like her.

"Yes Jatavia how can I help you ?", I stood up mugging her.

"You think you grown? I'll show yo ass grown, I'm glad to father back in this house so he can get yo ass back in check", she smiled.

I felt fear chills run down my spine in fear, of the thought of my father even being near me, how could she take that man back after every he has done to her and me.

"YOU ONE EVIL AS BITCH YOU KNOW THAT WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE SO FUCKED UP FOR YOU TO TREAT ME AND LET OTHER DO ME HARM, I FUCKING  HATE YOU BITCH", I screamed at her.

I felt a hard sting on the side of my face as she slapped me, she lifted her hand again to hit me until the man I hoped to never see enter the room.

"FUCKS IS GOING ON IN HERE, JATAVIA WHERE THE FUCK MY FOOD AT HOE, I TOLD YO ASS TO START COOKING SOON AS WE GOT IN THE HOUSE", he yelled grabbing my mom by her arm.

"B- baby I was I just thought we could spend some alone time while angel does it", she said.

in the quickest second, I saw my mother's body dropped from him beating her face in.

"BITCH WHAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT SHIT, I OWN YOU WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO YOU DO IT, NOW GET YO ASS IN THAT KITCHEN AND GO PUT ON THAT SEXY ASS OUTFIT I BOUGHT YOU", he yelled as she quickly got up walking in pain as he slapped her ass on her way out.

We finally made eye contact and I felt the numbest I had ever been, he walked up to me grabbing my arm to stand up.

"Fuck you looking at me like that for, imma handle yo ass in a minute I heard about yo wannabe fast ass imma show you grown, go change this ugly ass shit you got on and you better dress how I like it", he said pushing me for fully out the walk area.

I rushed to my room, staring in my mirror, wondering how my life came to this point.

I hope I can get this shit over with so I can escape forever, I jumped started of my thoughts hearing my father yell and scream at my mother.

I took off all my clothes and put on a pink see-through lace jumpsuit, with some 6inch sparkly heels, I applied clear lip gloss and fixed my lashes, as I put my braids in a high ponytail with my hoop earrings.

I look at myself disgusted, at how I was so used to this routine, I thought it was normal.

I walked into the kitchen to see my mom with makeup covering her new bruises and her in a lace bra and thong with, all-black pumps, I grabbed vegetables and started cutting knowing to only speak when being spoken to and to not make eye contact.
_____________________________

ⓉⓎⓁⒺⓇ

I hid in a closet I found in the house, listening to everything that was taking place.

I feel so disgusting by Angel's family and how they treat her and the abuse and imprisonment she faces here.

I understand her need of wanting a better life more than she probably did and I am willing to do anything to help her.

I jumped a little when I heard her father's deep heavy voice echo loudly through the house, the things he was saying about his wife and to his daughter were making me completely sick to my stomach.

I started to feel suffocated in this Lil ass closet, I need to get fresh air but I know I couldn't Move at the moment, I had to suck it up as I started to panic.
_____________________________

⛔️⚠️SEX SCENE⚠️⛔️
⚠️VERY TRIGGERING ⚠️

ⒶⓃⒼⒺⓁ

I glanced at my father seeing him popping pills and drinking his double cup, as I and my mother cooked in silence he just stood there staring at me seductively.

He slowly walked over behind me as he wrapped his hands around my waist, caressing my hips.

"I missed you so much baby girl, I thought about you every day", he said in my ear as I cringed off his hot ass breath that made my ear sweat.

"I love that you always look good for me", he said as his hands slipped down my pussy as he started to finger me.

I spread my legs, letting him get more access, as I started to lightly moan and grind on his fingers.

He bent me over her as slapped my ass hard making, he ripped the middle of my jumpsuit, digging his fingers deeper in me pumping his fingers in and out of me.

" Damn princess you're so wet for daddy", he said as I continued to moan from the pleasure of his fingers.

"Daddy may I have permission to cum?", I asked as he slapped my ass letting me know I had permission to as I climaxed  on his fingers.

He took his hand out turning me to face him as he sucked my cum off his fingers.

"It's been so long since I tasted you, princess, you always tasted so sweet how I liked it", he said as he grabbed my neck, kissing me downing as he started to kick and touch all over my body.

He dropped his pants and he rammed his dick into me as he sucked on my nipples.

I started to moan loudly, as I started to get into participating in sexual acts with my father no daughter should have.

Soon he pulled out and cummed on my stomach, he snapped his fingers and my mom came and licked it off of me, as she got down on her knees  as she started to lick and slurp up my cum as he started fucking her from the back

* YALL I JUST REALIZE I HAVE A FUCKED UP IMAGINATION *

*AND IT SCARES ME SOMETIMES THATS I STRANGELY THINK OF SHIT LIKE THIS *

*DO YOU THINK ANGEL SHOULD KILL HER PARENTS AFTER THIS ?*

*WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?*