𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

🅣🅨🅛🅔🅡
          Sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ

Earlier my head was in a different place to where I didn't care where I ended up, but I'm calm now.

Do I regret what happened back at the house? Hell no fuck her and her new family but maybe I ain't have to go so hard on her people tho, they ain't never do me no harm like she did and we don't even know each other, so that's My bad on my part.

I ended up in some outside strip or something, like a little market, there were hella people with barely any clothes on and I'm fully covered in all black, I'm more of an outcast than ever here.

I ain't seen so many why people ever in my life, this shit scary I get nervous when I get around they ass, I saw get out and I don't play that shit.

I started walking, I don't even know where I'm at but that's the point of lowkey running away is to explore.

I turned my phone back on, to hear it blast full of notifications, I turned my ringer off I'm not tryna hear the shit.

I connected my beats that were still around my neck from when I got off the plane, I pressed shuffle on my playlist and I can tell god watching trying to put a smile on my face, Nicki Minaj - boss ass bitch Came on blasting through my ears.

I continue to jam and walk around until my favorite part of the song came on.

"What the fuck, I ain't smokin' hot, bust me down?
You the same clown nigga that was runnin' me down?
Now you all up in the sauce 'cause you wanna be down? I said, rule number one to be a boss ass bitch
Never let a clown nigga try to play you", I sang loudly in my world.

"If he plays you, then rule number two, Fuck his best friends then make 'em yes-men", I heard someone else say as I turned around and seen this girl vibing with me.

"And get a dick pic and then you press send, And send a red heart and send a kissy face," I said rapping the next part.

"And tell him that his friends love how your pussy taste, And that rule three, I'm the school tea'" she said rapping the other part before we both got hype to sing the next verse.

"My wrist looks like I am a jewel thief
But that's just 'cause I am a boss bitch, Now macaroni cheese and grill my swordfish", we both screamed the last verse loudly as she started twerking.

I can say this is the first time I smiled since I got here, and this girl was being a vibe being a barb.

"My bad Girl if I invaded yo jam session but I love me some queen Nicki", she said as I laughed shaking my head.

"No you're fine, you fashooo a vibe, I fucks with it", I told her smiling.

"Girl yo accent thick where you from?", she asked looking surprised.

"Louisiana", I told her as she nodded her head.

"Ouuu yeah see we about to click real well yall accent sexy as fuck out their especially them niggas", she said as she did a little grind as I laughed.

"What's your name boo?", she asked.
"Tyler, "I told her.

"now yo mama know damn well -, I'm not even about to get into it but I'm an angel", she said as we just started to walk together.

Angel is a chill and funny person, she just turned 18, she is entering her junior year like me she was held back in middle school and it fucked up her record so it is what it is.

She is from somewhere called the 305 I guess it's like back home we go by streets where I grew up like me on 38th.

We spent the whole evening together, we exchanged numbers it was a cool day besides what happened earlier.

We ended up at a park, the breeze mixed with the noise of the palm trees it was fasho a vibe I like.

"So why you out here by yourself, you from a whole nother state you don't know Florida like that it's some sickos out here", she said.

"Girl you don't know me like that to just dry asking me questions all day", I told her.

She mugged me and I mugged her back, then she started laughing, and then so did i.

"My bad I saw you earlier you were crying and then next thing you know I saw you again on the strip dancing and shit and I was like wtf wasn't that's a girl just - you know", she said.

"Not you being a stalker, but nah my moms moved me out here to be with her and I'm not feeling it", I said.

"Shit I feel that my mom's tryna get back with my deadbeat ass sperm donor, after this nigga wife he left us for kicked him out and I'm not feeling that shit", she said.

We talked all night and I even told her about my mom's and shit and she told me about her moms and dad.

"I feel like this was meant to happen, us meeting each other", she said.

"I know right, but we eventually gotta thug this out with our people, all I know is I'm catching the first chance and plane ticket back to BR when I can, that's where my real family is", I said.

"I ain't never been nowhere else but Florida I wish I can come with you", she said.

"I mean why can't you, you 18 now that's grown where I'm from and me I just don't give a fuck sooo", I told her.

She stood up looking at me like she was trying to figure me out, the same shit kentrell does.

OH SHIT KENTRELL! I forgot to call him.
----------------------------------------------

DO YALL THINK TYLER DOING A LITTLE TO MUCH TOWARDS HER MOM?

WILL THE EVER FIND TYLER ?
WHO IS GOING TO FIND HER?

WILL TYLER EVER FORGIVE HER MOM FOR THE PAST?

WHO IS THIS ANGEL GIRL?

Until next time ............💚💚💚💚