𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔

D⃨o⃨m⃨o⃨n⃨i⃨c⃨
"E⃨a⃨s⃨t⃨"

"Hurry up nigga shit , running up my gas bill and shit trynna chase after hoes", toni yelled out the window after our homeboy scooter.

"Nigga you bout dum as hell talking about gas bill", he said hoppin in the car as he dabbed us up.

"Say what tha move cuh, got me out here in this Florida weather?", he said as we starting riding out .

"Shii chillin , I gotta pick up a couple customs n shit for baby girl", I said scrolling on Instagram.

"Oh shiit that is right my lil niece niece C- Day coming round", toni long neck ass said as he got on the freeway.

"Good thing we about to slide threw A. M. ", he said.

"Shii you already know I'm tryna see bout them hoes up their today Friday ", shooter said as I mugged him.
"Nigga what hoes? You need to see about yo doctor and stop fucking wit them chicken head ass bitches on the strip", I said.
"Nigga stop playing with me like my dick ain't clean", he said.

"Bro you fucking with a hoe name pebbles", I laughed.

"Awwww hell nahh you down bad cuh, you getting yo shit ate by a crackhead", toni said as I looked at him serious.

"Wait Nigga I know you ain't talm about Mrs. pebbles who used to buy us bubble gum after she used to steal the quarters out the telephone machine with ah hanger", I turned around looking at both of them as shooter looked out the window-like he been caught.

"AWWW HELL NAHHH" we both said looking back at his trifling ass.

I'm shaking my head at this shit , that lady got bout 14 kids walking round this mfs , bitch in her 80's n shit.

"Mane shut the hell up , it was only one time", he yelled.

My mouth flew straight open after he said that shit.

"THIS NIGGA OUTTA POCKET, STRAIGHT DOWN BAD ON MY GRAMS N THEM", toni said as we pulled into the mall parking lot.

"You ah nasty nigga dawg", I said shaking my head.

After finding a parking spot , we was still laughing and clowning bro nasty ass.

Never in my fucking life .

"Aye say gang , let me tell y'all bout what this nigga scooter been doing", toni said on the phone before running out the car as this nigga scooter started to chase him.

That nigga toni outta line about to tell them people , bro business, that's shit wild niggas just don't be caring nomo.
____________________________

A⃨n⃨g⃨e⃨l⃨
"wait so you mean to tell me , you ain't fucked his fine ass yet ?", I asked Tyler as we walked through the mall.

"Girl I'm a Virgin and It's strangely complicated , I don't know why but it is , we best friends and I have mad love for him but I don't think we will ever take it seriously due to both of the shit we been through with each other plus kentrell got kids and too may problems when it comes to his love life and stop talking to me me like I ain't 17 talking about fucking" she said as I rolled my eyes.

"Girl bye y'all just making excuses, cause y'all know y'all want to fuck each other , good , rough , nasty , you want that bowlegged muthafucka to beat them doonies all the way the fuck down", I said as she covered her ears speed walking forward.

I laughed , as I continued to follow her as we was just finding random stores to buy from.

I truly appreciate Tyler , I have quickly gained a type  of love for her I would murder and decompose a bitch body for her.

This bitch  barely even know me and she was down with all the crazy I came with, she dealt with a lot of shit when it came to me and I love the fact she sticking by me.

This living out a hotel shit can't be forever, we will need a real ass crib to call home , we will need to go to school and doctor, dental and other shit .

During these past weeks , I've been feeling like I've been holding her back tho, in my opinion she needs to go hug that shit out with her moms , shit I wish my mom ever cared for me or show any type of affection or to even want me.

Her story is truly understandable but at least her mom is trying and theirs always two sides to the story.

"Ouuuuu Hot Topic", Tyler squealed as she almost ran into the door , as I went into the store after her.

She figured it ain't shit in their she wanted , so we left and continued to randomly walk around.

"Sooo I seen you and Dom at the party wassup with y'all", I asked I seen her blushing and shit while that nigga was eye fucking her.

"Who ? Who you talk bout it ain't shit wassup with no nigga out here", she said and I side eyed her.

"I'm talking about the fine ass nigga with the tattoos that was at the party , who you was playing staring games with you and shit", I explained to her as she stopped walking to actual think about it I guess she figure out cause she started blushing.

"Mmmhmmm I knew it", I said.

"Girl I don't even know that man bro was staring at me so I stared back at him that's all", she said.

"I guess but just so you know his name Dominic but don't ever say that out loud not to many people know his really name everybody in the hood call him East or Dave" I told her.

Tyler stopped walking again as she stared at her phone , I stopped looking between her and the phone concerned.

"Bitch answer it or sum", I told her looking at her strangely.

"It's my dad , do you think he know?", she said.
"I'm not sure , but I think you should answer it , you said your dad and mom don't fuck with each other,  so why would he know what's going on down here?", I said.

"You got a point but I don't know he haven't called in 3 weeks  and now all of a sudden he calling thats shit seem hella strange", she said and I rolled my eyes.

To be honest she was right, and I know I'm just saying shit so she can answer that phone , it would only makes sense for her mom to tell her dad regardless of not fucking with each other or not.

Tyler is still a minor in a whole another state she's not familiar with , she can be reported as a missing person, or much worse.

As much as I wanted Tyler close to me , I wanted her to go and be happy and have the relationship I never had with my mom or just having siblings to grow up with that's really special.

Nobody wants to be alone , and like I said I don't want to hold her back , making her feel like we can just thug this out and it's fuck the world, when we both know that's just bullshit , we are both hurting and trying to dismissing our problems by running away.

" this is the second time he's calling , I don't know what to do", she panicked.

I snatched her phone and pressed the answer button and quickly put the phone back in her hands as I walked away to footlocker across from where we was.

As I walked in, I saw them cool greys I've been wanting .

I glance to the side as I feel somebody staring a hole in the back of my head.

"Aww hell nah", i mumbled as I hurried up and turned back around .