𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊

T⃨y⃨l⃨e⃨r⃨
2 weeks later

"I'm  here angel , I'm here", I comforted angel as she woke out her sleep screaming.

Ever Since everything that happened last , week it's been stable well kinda , we have been living out of a hotel.

We have been trying to stay lowkey , my momma got muthafuckers trynna find me and angel just murdered her damn parents.

We both in a fucked position , but it hasn't all been that bad , we in a nice ass hotel , we got money , we fead, that's sounds like the life to me.

I haven't talked to my dad or kentrell and the gang, I lowkey feel hurt that's nun of me them called to check up on me or just the thought of missing me , but I don't know they probably have they own shit going on like me.

I looked at angel as she cuddle up on my arm, I'm a little worried when it comes to this girl.
We just have met and I have heard , seen and experienced things I thought I would never.

Like I said I don't judge , and her life is very understandable, but this girl just took her own parents life and walking around this bitch with a smile.

I know she is not okay and this little act is not healthy , she wakes up screaming almost every night , I don't know why she won't get help or whatever but she needs it.
_____________________________

L⃨o⃨r⃨a⃨n⃨e⃨

"I told you I don't know , stop yelling at me like I'm yo fucking child Reese", I told my baby daddy over the phone.

It's been 3 whole weeks my baby went missing , nobody has seen her , I filed a police report and it's been all over the neighborhood.

I've been stressing, why didn't I just leave her where she was , where she felt safe and at home.

I should of done the adult thing and bossed the fuck up like a real woman and came to my babygirl and fixed our relationship instead of dragging her here out of the blue trying to force her into something she is not ready for.

Sixteen damn years old, that's how old she is , when I first seen her in person after all these years , I heard angels sing , my daughter , my babygirl ,my marshmallow.

The day she left ,that's the day I actual heard her ,I get it I really do, some part I was in the wrong , and I hold all accountability of what I didn't do as a mother, but that's not the full story.

The fuck I look like just leaving one kid and taking the others, that's not how it went down and Reese crackhead ass know that shit.

But another story for another day.

"I know my damn child Lorane , what happened she not just bout to leave for no reason"

It went silent over the phone , he was right he knows Tyler better than I do, but that's all about to change

"Look here muthafucker" - , I was cut off by the girls bussing in my room.

I hung up the phone and I stood up from my bed , they came in breathing hard , they extra they get that shit from they deadbeat ass daddy.

"KAYLA SAID SHE SAW TYLER AT HER COUSIN KICKBACK LAST WEEK WITH SOME LIGHTSKIN GIRL",journey yelled.

" WHAT! , with who she don't even know nobody here", I said.

"Mane ma I don't know apparently she do, all I want to know is when we find her what's the plan",vaughnae said sounding irritated.

"What you mean what the plan? , her ass is still staying here we will work this out as a fam"- , she cut me off before I finished my sentence.

"FOR WHAT THO? HUH ? THE DAMN GIRL DONT WANT TO BE HERE I WOULD WANT TO ETHIER BEING DRAGGED HER TO LIVE WITH MFS I DONT EVEN KNOW, THAT GIRL DONT SEE US AS NO FUCKING FAMILY BLOOD OR NOT", she yelled.

I looked at her ass crazy before I was about to speak.

"Ma Nae right tho as much as we want her here , she our baby sister why  wouldn't we ?, but at the same time you and that nigga gotta own up to y'all fuck ups of what y'all did and the decisions y'all chose to make and look at Tyler she the consequences, she hate you and once she find out the truth , she gon hate the man who's been their for her all her life and then she ain't gon have nobody", journey said.

I sat back on my bed as tears started to run down my face , is this my karma ?, why can't something positive just happen for me for once , I need my baby here , all I wanted was my children with me.

I was in thought I felt a dip in the bed as , arms wrapped around me, I look to the side to see the girls trying to comfort me.

"I can't let her go , I have to be in her life before it's gets to late than it already is", I told them.

"We know", they both said.