Twenty Four

......Angel.....

I snatched her phone and pressed the answer button and quickly put the phone back in her hands as I walked away to footlocker across from where we was.

As I walked in, I saw them cool greys I've been wanting .

I glance to the side as I feel somebody staring a hole in the back of my head.

"Aww hell nah", i mumbled as I hurried up and turned back around .

"Nah jit don't run now bring yo ass here", he said catching me as I turned around and faced him with a mug on my face.

"Fuck you want toni?", I asked my ex as i sized his fine ass up he was looking too good today.

"You know what I want", he smiled as I rolled my eyes waving him off.

"Boii ain't nobody checking for you nomo move around", I said as I tried to walk off.

He grabbed my arms pulling me back to him as my body slammed against his and he started to tightly hug me.

"I heard bout what happens to yo folks I'm sorry mamas", he said as I was taken back.

Nigga sorry for what fuck them people , I'm the one who greenlighted that ass and I walk around this world with a smile.

"Umm yea Umm thank you" I said awkwardly trynna pull back but he know held me a little tighter, as he leaned down to my ear.

"one more thing before I let you go , just because I decided to let you walk out my life don't mean you ain't mines , I got eyes and ears everywhere mamas I'll kill every single last one of these bitches ass niggas behind you and you know that on a real deep personal level , let me hear you at another party showing yo ass if you want to", he said as goosebumps formed on my skin.

We looked eye to eye now as he gave me a kiss on my forehead as he let me go.

"Say whatever she want it's on me", he said to the cashier as the man nodded.

This man crazy as hell , that's why I left his fine ass , I haven't seen him in over a year.

And what the fuck he mean he been watching me ? Fucking stalker

But one thing he gon do is spoil me and imma spend that money regardless.

I stared getting a couple of things for me and Tyler , the total came up to $2000 I looked at my ex as he pulled out a couple stacks and paid for my stuff.

"Thank you", I quietly said as he nodded grabbing the bags.

"Come on so I can take this shit to yo car", he said as I nodded.

I texted Tyler letting her know I bought some stuff and taking it to the car and to meet me at the food court.

...................................................................

....... TYLER.......

📍 Journey's Kidz

Focused on my phone reading angel text I texted her back letting her know I will be waiting for her.

I all of a sudden got the courage to text my mom , I'm not going back today I still haven't told Angel about the deal with my dad I hope she will understand.