31

📍- Miami, Florida
Saturday @ 2:00pm ( same day)

~~~~~ TYLER~~~~~

"See hell nah you stay reaching", I said as me and angel was on the couch taking down my braids.

"How I'm reaching? , I saw what I saw and you and East looked like he wanted to bend that ass over and beat the Sonic coins out that pussay", she said as we bussed out laughing.

"Girllllllll you outta pocket for that one, but no I was drunk and high I had no knowledge of what was going on",I said semi lying.

I kinda remember me twerking and grinding on that man that's all but after that I don't really  remember anything at all I promise.

It's embarrassing to me that I showed my ass like that last night due to what Angel told me because I wouldn't do all that sober.

"We got one more patch to do and then your all done , what time your mom supposed to me coming?", she asked as I check my phone looking at our messages.

"Ummm she said she was on her way , she should be pulling up any minute now, I sent her the address and apartment number" I said as she nodded.

"I think it's good y'all going to spend time together it will help y'all build better a relationship",she said.

"I guess", I said as she smacked her lips.

"Soooo who has that boy from the party that's like the second time I seen him", I asked as she started to blush.

"Girl that's Toni my ex  we used to be on eachother heavy real bad like years ago but but now we semi tryna rekindle what we had well he is I'm not cause the nigga crazy as hell and I'm not trynna be in no toxic ass relationship like I was with him at first, I guess you can say we one of others people who love for eachother is just so strong we can't leave eachother alone but it's complicated", she said as I nodded understanding what she mean.

"I understand", I said as she smiled.

I wanna her her but I don't wanna ask something that's probably not going to make sense.

Fuck it imma just ask her.

"Angel when you came with me to my moms that day , it seemed like y'all knew eachother real good how you know her ?", I asked.

"Oh girl mama love that's toni step mama ........... which make ...OH SHIT WHY DIDNT I THINK ABOUT IT AT FIRST?", she said as she jumped off the couch.

"Wait so you saying that yo boyfriend Dwayne son which will make him my step brother in a way?", I said as she nodded giving me this crazy look.

It was silent for a minute until we bussed out laughing, shit be to funny for me.

"Damn why didn't it click like it should have when we went over their", she said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know but it's not that big of a deal I don't really know nun of them like that anyways to care", I said as I took down the last braid.

"But he must not know who I am since he saw he around with you and stuff", I said as she nodded.

"Probably he do and just ain't say nun them niggas don't be caring", she said I shrugged my shoulder.

Peach || DAVE EAST X NBA YOUNGBOYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें