36

📍- Miami, Florida
Monday @7:45am (NEXT WEEK)

~~~~~ TYLER~~~~~

Waking up out my sleep Turing my alarm I set yesterday night off , I got out my bed trying to get the strength to make it through today.

Last week I had no choice but to come to my moms for school , we went school shopping so I have everything I need for today , we got some more clothes and shoes , I know imma look better than everybody in That Bitch angel  too we gon shit on hoes all year.

Turing my light on hissing at the bright light I walked into to my closet still amazed by how big it was and all the stuff that was in here I never would imagine living like I am right now.

I already had a few outfits laid out to choose from I choose the Black corset top with some high wait jeans with my gold And black Balenciaga sandals and Balenciaga purse to match and I'm glad I had got my nails and feet done yesterday not about to catch me slipping.

I picked out a simple but cute chain and my tennis bracelet to go with it.

Bringing my clothes out I putting them on my bed , I then grabbed my hygiene products and headed to go take a shower and stuff.
......................7 minutes later.

Standing in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body, I brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine , after I moisturized with my all natural shea and coca butter that just make your skin glow and feel soft.

I packed up my stuff and walker out the bathroom making sure the cost was clear before running back to my room.

I check the time to see it just hit 7:00 am and that made me put a little pep in my step.

I sat down at my vanity and started to do a quick lil beat after I got dressed sprayed my perfume and I took my bonnet off brushing my bundles down as I walked to my flat iron feeling that it was hot.

I just went over my bundles with the flat iron and comb making it straight and did my edges.

Hearing a knock on my door my mom walked in with a smile.

"Okay I was just making sure you was ready, I'm about to go start the car" she said as I nodded.

"Yea I got up a little early let me just grab my backpack I'm coming" I said as she nodded walking out the door.

She stood their standing at me as I looked at her a little uncomfortable she's been doing that ever since i came back here.

"Umm you good ?", I asked as she snapped out her little staring trance.

"Oh I'm sorry , I'm just amazed at how beautiful you are you look like me", she chucked as I gave her a small smile as she left my room.

Putting on my Diamond studs I looked in the mirror making sure I looked okay , I grabbed my phone charger , wallet and air pods and lipgloss putting it into my purse while grabbing my leather bape backpack.

Walking out the door down stairs I saw my sisters as they also was dressed.

Vaughnae has her own beauty bar so she works while journey is in college but I know she also has a small business as a shoe plug or something like that.