40

📍- Miami, Florida
Thursday @7:00pm ( FAMILY DINNER )

??? TYLER???

"Bad bitch when I'm up in the function
Johnny Dang on the chain, it's custom
Walk through and I'm lookin' like a hottie
Lil' baby wan' ménage with the body, it's bussin' This dress look good 'cause I'm in it Big body Range Rover, not rented
I'm in my bag, I'm in my Telfy Dripped down in Prada, shoes is Giuseppe" , I screamed at the top of my lungs twerking to Maiya the don - telfy.

"BOW BOW BOW AYEEEEE" journey recorded me as I was throwing it in a circle .

I was in my room at my mamas with angel , and journey chillin while too many company was downstairs chatting before dinner.

Guests was still arriving, i mingled with a couple friends and long lost aunties and cousins , then my social battery kicked in I had to go.

I peeped angel and vaughnae staring at eachother when she walked in and just when we got here from time to time , I wonder wassup with that.

I mean angel knew my mama she probably like grew up with them or sum I remember angel used to talk to one of Dwayne's sons and then they broke up but whatever it is imma find out.

"Journey come on mama need us" nae said as she sighed got off my bed walking out the room.

I turned down the music now sitting on my bed facing angel , looking at her.

"What?" she gave me a goofy smile.
"Don't what me , wassup with you and nae what y'all use to bump coochie or sum", I asked as she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Yea sum like dat", she said as my eyes got big I jump up quickly to egar to know more.

"BITCHHHHH YOU LYING, I didn't know you was bisexual I mean I can tell nae eat pussy just look at her bitch got 3 tounge piercings n shit but you hell nah" I said as she laughed.

"I'm dead , how you ain't know how many times I slept with you and laid and massaged yo boobs like literally, grabbing on yo ass and you thought that shit was platonic I mean don't get me wrong I love you like a sister but you sexy as fuck babes , you will get ate like a fucking rotisserie chicken fucking wimme" she said as my mouth dropped.

"ANGEL!" I looked at her shocked.

"Tyler bye , girl you knew what It was and you ain't say shit nor do shit with yo freak ass now come on for this dinner sis", she said walking out my room.

"No come back we not done talking what you mean it's wasn't platonic" I said chasing after her.
.....................................30minutes later.

We was all at the table , everybody was talking and eating , I was lowkey irritated that they really had seat chart angel was on the other side of the table by my auntie Lou Lou and journey they looked like they was having fun while I'm on the end by a empty seat for a nigga named Dominic like why even rsvp of your not gonna show up.

I texted angel to meet in my room as I quickly excused myself from the table.

"Wassup?", she asked looking concerned.

"Bitch I'm bored that's wassup , you so far away n shit you on the popular side with all the fine ass uncles n shit while I'm stuck with old ass elder people trynna chew chicken with no teeth" I whined as she laughed.

"Girlllll you a hot mess , you will be fine" she asked as I pouted sitting on my bed.

"No I wanna be entertained I'm bored" I said as she continued to laugh when I'm so serious.

"TYLER CAN YOU COME DOWN SWEETHEART THEIRS SOMEBODY I WANT YOU TO MEET DEAR" I heard my mom yelled as I sighed .

"Come on" angel said as I grabbed her hand walking back down stairs.