𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4

T⃨y⃨l⃨e⃨r⃨ C⃨h⃨a⃨n⃨t⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨

I stared at the ceiling, with dry tears and an ashy face, I have this unknown feeling in me that just wants to scream so loud the earth collapses.

I don't know how long I've been in the same spot since last week, my dad tried to get me to open my door and talk, I just ignore him.

Jonaisha and Kentrell have been blowing up our group chat with calls and texts , I haven't responded, right now all I can think about is being forced to leave my loved ones and if I should run way and escape so I would have to leave.

"AYE GUH OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR, I CALLED YO PHONE 67 TIMES, WHAT NIGGA GOT YOU ACTIN OUT", I heard Kentrell yell,  banging on my door.

I would normally laugh and tease him but how I'm feeling right now at this moment, like I said I'm not in the mood and want to be left alone.

"LET ME FIND OUT YOU GOT A NIGGA UP IN HERE ILL BREAK YO SHIT IN AND KILL THAT BITCH ASS BOI", he continued to yell, I wouldn't even care if he really was to break down my door.

It's not like I'm going to be here anyway, come to think of it, how the fuck am I going to tell the people I call my family the ones who protectively care for me, I'm moving 4000 miles away from them?

I know for a fact Kentrell will take it the hardest, even though jonai and me are close , kentrell is my forever best friend and our relationship is I will admit weird and complicated but we only understand why in a strange way.

Before he became a rapper, he was just lost and not found, like me, and one day when he used to work for my pops in the streets, he would come to make drop-offs here and that's where we met.

I wouldn't say I made him who he is today, but I did help and inspire him in many ways to become the man he is today.

And he also helped me in my darkest times too besides jonai and that's why I have so much love for both of them.

I can't leave out the other either, Kd is my favorite he makes me smile when their times I can't function too.

Boomer is my Rock he's always there for me, Baby Joe is my protector, he treats me as if I'm so fragile I could break.

Ben is my teddy bear, when I'm feeling sad or out of it, he's quick to notice and he would always go out his way to cuddle and hold me, nothing to be said he just knows I just need a hug.

And 3three is like a second father strangely, I can always talk to him and he would give me the most honest and respectable advice and trust it's useful.

I have all these people, who love me and would do anything for me, and look out for me who would just about break if I told them I was leaving them.

I looked to my side, to see my door being sawed in half, just for the gang to bussed through my room, I looked away and back at the ceiling not caring, I bet it was kentrell idea with his extra ass, Where did they even get tools from?

"WHY THE FUCK YOU CRYING?", 3three yelled.

"SAY THE NIGGA NAME AND WE ON THAT NIGGA ASS ON DUMP", baby Joe yelled after him pulling out his gun.

"ITS FUNKY AS FUCK IN HERE", Kd yelled, I would have said something smart but I just don't have it in me , if it stank get out then, I felt a dip in my bed, as kentrell wrapped his arms around me, from the side.

"Tell us what's the wrong ma, ion like the shit I'm seeing, you know you apart of my heart and it's breaking right now looking at yo beautiful ass face like this", he said to me very concerning.

Looking into his eyes, I just want to tell him but I cannot not like this, I stayed silent and he sighed.

"This shit not sitting right with me, somebody said some shit to her", boomer said with an angry tone.

They all looked at each other, then looked back at me, I want to get up and say I'm fine, but I just couldn't even bring myself to lie in their face.

They continue to talk and then argue and then try to make me talk and tell them what's going on, I am annoyed and frustrated right now, I just can't take it anymore.

"Can y'all just get out, I want to be left alone right now", I told them with another tear coming down my face.

"HELL NO , WHERE DAT NIGGA STAY AT ?, IF ITS A BITCH IT DON'T MATTER ILL SLAP THE FUCK OUT THAT BITCH TOO", Ben said .

I glanced at him , my eyes kinda widen seeing baby Joe loading the third pistol I saw in this minute ,as three was calling whoever on the phone , I rolled my eyes shaking my head , these niggas are crazy.

"GET OUT MY ROOM",I yelled as they all looked at me mad as hell.