𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

🅣🅨🅛🅔🅡 🅒🅗🅐🅝🅣🅘🅝🅖
5:02 pm

I stepped out of the car observing this big ass house, now I have questions for her ass.

I looked at her as she looked at me with a smile on her face, to my knowledge I don't find anything to smile about right now

I started walking towards the trunk until she stopped me in my tracks.

"Don't worry about your suitcases right now, I'll send someone to come get them later, I have someone important I want you to meet", she said as she started to walk towards her house door.

"If the person I'm meeting ain't a plane ticket back home I don't want to see Em", I mumbled.

I followed behind her stepping into this gorgeous ass home, this house makes kentrell look poor as fuck, and his crib is the only nicest place I've been to.

Entering a living room I was bum-rushed by journey and Vaughnae with screams and hugs.

I'm not gon lie seeing them in person, my esteem levels just went up higher than before, they were pretty dark, brown skin girls.

But at the same time it felt weird, being this close to somebody I don't know, I pushed them off of me mugging them.

"Ion knows y'all hoes for y'all to be all up on me Back back", I said, Making them look at stank backing up off me.

"Not hoes?", journey said.
"Damn it's like that?", vaughnae asked looking at me sideways.

I just rolled my eyes, confining to mug everybody.

My momma came back with some big buff and light skin niggas, I looked at her sideways.

"Sweetheart I want you to meet my husband, Dwayne", she said still smiling like everything she doing is okay.

He reached his hand out to me, I looked at it and mugged him.

"So this the nigga you left me and dad for?", I asked looking now back at her angry.

"Tyler you already know it's not like"-, she tried to speak before I Interrupted.

"ION KNOW SHIT LORANE, YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU LEFT ME  16 YEARS AGO TO COME PLAYHOUSE WITH ANOTHER NIGGA AND HIS KIDS OH WAIT for MY BAD I FORGOT YOU TOOK TWO BUT LEFT ONE, YOU OUT HERE LIVING LAVISH AND IT DIDN'T TAKE YOU UNTIL 5 YEARS TO CONTACT ME WHILE I WAS STILL IN THE SLUMS DEALING WITH ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU LEFT BEHIND", I yelled at her trying not to cry in the process.

"Baby I - I", she tried to get her words out as she shuddered.

"YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT A DEADBEAT TO ME, WE AIN'T FAMILY AND NEVER WILL BE, YOU ONE EVIL BITCH YOU KNOW THAT FORCEFULLY FLEW ME OUT HERE, TOO WHAT? SEE THE LIFE THAT I DON'T HAVE, TO SEE YOU HAPPY, FUCK YOU AND YO PERFECT ASS LIFE", I yelled again.

I felt all my anger build-up, I need to hit something so bad, I wish I can just swing on something.

All I hear right now is my mind telling me I need to get the fuck out of here.

I walked straight out the door, I don't know where I'm going but it's better than this stupid perfect-ass house.