𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

K⃨e⃨n⃨t⃨r⃨e⃨l⃨l⃨ G⃨a⃨u⃨l⃨d⃨e⃨n⃨

"Baby please talk to me, what's wrong?", jazz my new hoe said chasing after me.

Ion knows how to process Tyler leaving, I got so much emotion built up against her pops for the situation he put me in.

Word on the street this nigga plotting, Reese old ass know wassup on my ends, that's my baby girl pops but I'll leave his ass for dead.

I rushed downstairs in my living room, going through shit trying to find my bag of pills, I'm trying hard not to break down so I need something to calm my mind.

Jazz kept on grabbing me, trying to get me to pay attention to her, I was too out of it my hand back slapped her, watching her body drop to the floor.

"BITCH DIDNT I SAY LEAVE ME ALONE HOE, GET YO SHIT AND STEP OUT MY CRIB", I yelled at her.

I spotted my perks in between the couch, I ran and snatched them, shoving them down my throat.

J⃨o⃨n⃨a⃨i⃨ S⃨t⃨e⃨w⃨e⃨r⃨t⃨

"Mhmmmmmmm baby goes faster", I moaned as I spread my legs wider as his head was deep between my thighs.

Some might not approve of this relationship, even though it feels right.

I've been in love with him since 7th grade, I grew up with him and we grew up with a brother and sister relationship.

So now I'm confused about how did we come to this point, expressing a love that was not there before until now.

Did we always feel this way, but try to hide it and be in denial about how we saw one another.

He flipped us over as I slid down on his thick piece, feeling all 8 inches touch my tiny stomach.

"Ahhhhhhhhh daddy it's too big, I don't think I can do it", I looked down at him I'm pain trying to adjust to his size.

"You a big girl, when I asked you can you handle you was on yo high horse, so handle it", demanded.

I nodded as I slowly started to bounce, feeling my insides open.

I started to feel the pleasure as I rode him faster, moaning his name.

Some would say this would be the worst position to start with losing your virginity but I wanted to know what and how it felt riding dick and it's the best experience for me so far.

He flips us over once again with his dick still inside me, putting my legs over his shoulders, and started to slam inside me making my body jerk.

I started to moan uncontrollably, trying to push his chest back a little, feeling the pressure of heat and my wetness colliding making the sex even more rough and passionate.

In between feeling my stomach tighten up, I cummed harder than when he ate me out, feel warmness shoot up in me as well.

I jumped hearing banging and yelling from the other side of the door.

They can't know I'm here, why the fuck are they even here?

"BOOMER BITCH OPEN THIS FUNKY MUTHAFUCKA UP, WHAT BITCH YOU GOT UP IN THEIR, EITHER YOU GIVE ME MY $5 OR THAT HOE U FUCKING ON CAN GIVE ME MY SHIT EITHER WAY I NEED MY SHIT", Kd loud mouth said yelling banging on the door.

I heard other voices hearing baby joes and Bway's voice also.

This nigga ain't got no windows, their only one way in and one way out.