𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7

Tyler stood in place, with heavy tears running down her face watching what she hoped and prayed would come happen right before her eyes. Seeing the two people she loved dearly, fight and try to harm each other broke her heart.

She looked around seeing the gang try to break up with the fight while jonai, looked in shock at the event in front of her, she couldn't believe her eyes she didn't know what to do.

Cursing, yelling and glass-breaking destruction is all you heard from this apartment, Tyler felt angry with herself, that she told friends so soon, maybe this could have been prevented.

T⃨y⃨l⃨e⃨r⃨ C⃨h⃨a⃨n⃨t⃨i⃨m⃨g⃨

I cried and screamed for them to stop fighting as everyone kept trying to get kentrell off my daddy.

I never saw this side of kentrell in a long time, and it scared me that one day I make him just as mad to harm me in this way, But deep down I know he has too much love for me to fight his demons to abuse me in any way.

3three and Ben finally got him off of my dad and try to restrain him on the wall. I looked at my dad, all beat up and slumped, I wanted to run to kentrell and hug him to calm him down.

But my dad is who I need to be by his side first no matter what. I rushed to my dad, looking at him with tears in my eyes, he had a busted lip, black eyes, and a smushed-up face, just so much blood spotted around the room.

I went into the kitchen and wet a rag and put it on his face, he had too much adrenaline built up he wouldn't feel anything until tomorrow.

The boys left, quickly with kentrell still upset, I don't know how to process this situation between them now.

I got my dad up and ran him a shower, in his connected bathroom in his room. It was nothing said, or any certain energy to feel from him, He just let me help him, in silence.

He walked into his bathroom and shut the door behind him, I went into his closet and got out him some underwear and socks, with a white - T and some basketball shorts.

I went into my room and search into my dresser for the bag of pain pills that's what I call them, I took from kentrell pill Poppin ass.

2 Percocets, 1 Tylenol and Advil, and actual 5 pain reliever, pills I took from the bag, and I put them in a plastic cup.

And walked back into his room and sat them down, no need to get him water he has a whole packed sitting by his dresser.

I walked out, his room closing the door, I know as a man he feeling embarrassed and ashamed for getting his ass whooped by a teenager, hell if I was him I would.

I walked back into the living room, looking around at the mess they created, table broken, pictures off the wall, glass, and blood everywhere.

Jonai came out of the kitchen with a broom, I was surprised she didn't leave with him , We looked at each other and she shook her head, I'm already knowing she didn't even need to speak.

"Bitchhh I need about 6 Advil PMs right now", she spoke.

I nodded agreeing, today is a day I'll never forget, this is officially the most horrible summer ever.

We Finished cleaning the living room, Bathroom, Kitchen, and my room by 10:15 pm and I was beyond tired.

Me and Jonaisha took our shower and did our hygiene for the night, she borrowed some nightclothes she could fit of mines.

"Wait a minute sis, I know we all zombied out but let's acknowledge how this room looking tho", she said.

"Girllll it's not that's serious", I told her rolling my eyes.

"WHAT? this room was looking a hot mess it was no messy, I was tempted to call 1-800- hoarders", she snapped.

I bussed out laughing, but lowkey feeling attacked, she needs to get up off me, it's clean now so it's nothing to worry about.

"Let me take my picture fa the gram", she said holding her phone up.

I mugged her, she being extra it's not that deep, My phone vibrated, with a flash letting me know I just got a notification.

I jumped in my bed feeling the relaxation upon me and the good energy of the cleanliness and checked Instagram.

________________________________

@h00dfamousjonaii._: It's ah Miracle this room clean 😂😂 @Luhtyler2x

❤️Liked by @dai._. ,@Nba_kd, @meekmeek, and 250 others.

💬Comments:
@Nba_kd: I hoped y'all sprayed fabreeze to cause smelling Badussy not cute.
Comment Pinned 📌
@meekmeek: check yo dm
Loading ...........
_____________________________

"Kd ugly trombone body built ass, not funny", I said mugging his comment under jonai post.

She laughed as I rolled my eyes getting comfortable dozing off to sleep.