𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1

||T⃨y⃨l⃨e⃨r⃨ C⃨h⃨a⃨n⃨t⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨||

"Bitch you ain't bout shit hoe, I'll dog walk yo ass don't play wimme", my best friend Jonaisha yelled, as I dragged her away from the pool.

"Nah Ty, lemme go these dumb ass bitches stay opening they mouth bout some shit they ion even know", she yelled still angry.

I rolled my eyes and sighed at the situation, it's only a month until summer's over and it seems like all break all we did was argue and fight with bitches.

I was expecting, chilling at home and eating all the snacks in the cold air, not worried about school, work, or people bothering me, binge-watching game of thrones.

"Jonai, fuck them hoes, they know where you be if they really wanted to catch the fade , you can't let girls like that get to you", I told her walking to her car.

"Smcht, I ain't trynna hear nun of that shit ty, I'm stomping on bitches wigs all 2021 fuck you talm bout", she said.

I shook my head and chuckled, I swear this girl something serious, crazy as hell.

Jonaisha and I met during middle school in the 6th grade and we have been stuck like Siamese's twins ever since plus our pops close, so it was even better.

We grew up and did everything together and still do, Jonaisha is a hothead as you can see, and she gotta a mouth on her that gets her in a lot of trouble.

But she's the most generous and caring person I know, don't be mistaken by her ratchet antics , on the inside she's a care bear.

I don't know what I'll do if something happened to my best friend, she helped me through some dark stuff in the past, not even my dad knows about and he's my  everything.

I'm from Baton Rouge born and raised, I'm 17 the baby outta my two siblings Journey and Vaughnae, I only met them twice in my life, which doesn't make any sense but let me explain.

To keep it short, back in the day my mom and dad were married and had 3 girls, and my daddy at the time was in the streets doing all he can for his family life wasn't perfect but at least we had each other and a roof over our head, right? But I guess that wasn't enough because my  mama was caught cheating with the man she claimed was her true love and gave her the care and attention she never had , so my dad divorced her and my mom decided to leave Louisiana and take her kids with her and runaway with the man she claim she loved but when she left I guess when she said she wanted to take her kids with her I didn't make the cut.

So yeah I grew up without a mom or with the sisterhood that's could have saved me from a lot of situations in the past, but it's okay I'm grateful for the ones who stayed and never abandoned me and that's all I need.

I do talk to my mom and sisters every other day, well my dad makes, he says it's good to still keep in touch because where family, I will never see them as my family.

But It is what it is and I make due for my dad all I know is I'm happy where I am and who I'm surrounded by and nothings gonna change that.