𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

T⃨y⃨l⃨e⃨r⃨ C⃨h⃨a⃨n⃨t⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨
5:00 pm

I got off the plain feeling strangely relaxed, I slept so good in that damn chair , I just know I was snoring the fuck out everybody ear.

I walked through the large crowds , heading to baggage claim to get my suit cases.

I waited about 4 minutes until I saw my Gucci X NBA youngboy mercy suit cases , I laughed in my head of the thought, kentrell always got me promoting his shit.

I grabbed my suit cases, after getting directions to the West wing , I was told to follow the purple signs.

I finally stepped out the automatic doors seeing a lot of people and cars.

How the fuck am I supposed to know where she is ?
I don't even know what car this bitch drive , I was slightly irritated.

I decided to take a left at least seeing if I could see her or whoever, what happened to the sign with your name on it ?

"TYLER BABY OVER HERE!", I finally heard making me turn around seeing my birth giver waving me down .

I walked to her as I dodged her hug ,and mugged her , the fuck she thought this was?

I opened her trunk in her all black Mercedes Benz and put my suit cases in.

I got in the passenger seat , and put my head phones on , blasting Chris Brown new joint under the influence.

throughout the whole ride it was silent , I stayed to myself listening to my music not even acknowledging her.

It's not be being disrespectful, it's me having the right to be angry, I don't have no respect or love for this women.

I looked around my surroundings and glared at her sideways , why the hell we in this Mr. Rogers ass neighborhood.

We soon pulled up to this nice ass mansion, I mean I'm not fazed my bestfriends literally NBA YoungBoy and NBA gang sooo, but the real question is how can she afford this house?

Was she rich?
Was her so called husband rich?