Invasion of the Uzumaki Milano Compound

While the Chunin Exams were underway in Hikari, little people were aware that someone was moving through the village to find the family of the Hikakage. This group was Konohagakure's Root squad. And among them were two of the former Rookie 12 class.

Neji and Lee were part of Danzo's elite squad after he came into office

Neji and Lee were part of Danzo's elite squad after he came into office. Their code names were caged bird and Bear Fist. They both had a personal vendetta against Naruto. Neji, because he let Hinata go with Kumo and Lee because he never got to have his rematch and he was still humiliated by the blonde. And what was the other best way of revenge besides attacking the family of the person they hated so much? Neji began to use his Byakugan to see the inside of the Uzumaki Milano House. There he could detect several chakras a lot of them low but some are very high.

Lee: How many?

Neji: 4 wives and it looks like 3 of his children.

Lee: We just need to capture one of his offspring and wives...Lord Hokage didn't say we couldn't kill them.

Neji: You want to kill them that badly? You don't even want to have the chance to fight him?

Lee: I'm over that. It was an Unyouthful thing he did to me...so I will pay him back with blood. And the Springtime of Youth shall shine on me once again.

Neji: Very well...this is the plan...

At the Uzumaki Milano Compound

Natsumi, Fuuka, Sara and Karin didn't stay to see the Chunin Exams as they had housework they wanted to finish so when Naruto and the others come home, they would come home to a clean and beautiful home. While in the middle of cleaning, Karin and Fuuka both gasped softly as they sensed the two plus a few other Root ninjas surrounding the house. They both looked at each other before they nodded and went their separate ways to find Sara, Natsumi, and the kids. Fuuka found Natsumi playing with Natsuto and Seruna while Karin found Shin but couldn't find Sara.

Karin: Shin, have you seen Sara?

Shin: No not really why?

Karin: I can't explain right now because...we have intruders.

Once Shin heard there were intruders, the sound of glass shattering from one of the nearby rooms was heard and both Shin and Karin went to the said room which was the upper level living room and saw Root ninja with Sara tied and gagged up.

Karin: Root Ninja!

Shin: Let her go now you bastards!

The Root ninja didn't respond but instead threw Kunai knives with paper bombs attached to them to blind them with the explosion. Shin reached his hand out and created a barrier, blocking the explosion weapons in front of him and Karin. The group that took Sara had began to jump out of the house and go to the roof.

Shin: Karin, Find the others and get them to the basement.

Karin: Please be careful. I may not be your biological mother but you are my child.