Reunion at the Chunin Exams

Flashback

In the Academy in Konohagakure, it was the middle of a class and Iruka was teaching the class about chakra control. Naruto already knew this and was sleeping in the class. Aiko and Adriana were next to him and took notes. After class, his sisters woke him up. He opened his eyes and yawned.

Naruto: Hey..What's up?

Aiko: Class is over. Now come on.

Naruto: Great! Now we can go home.

Adriana: Ah..Not yet actually.

Naruto: Ehh? What does that

mean?

Aiko: We have to meet our friends. We have a like a meeting we always have.

Naruto nodded and went with them. Naruko secretly followed them so she could ease drop o their conversation and probably if they say anything personal and embarrassing, she could use that to her advantage to have them do what she wanted them to do. Naruto and his sisters made it and there was, Hinata, Kiba, Shikamaru, Choji, Shino, Natsumi,
and Katsuki. They all welcomed the three and Naruto smiled being with his new friends. Natsumi and Katsuki went next to Naruto and each held his arms. Adriana chuckled lightly, surprised that Naruto was famous with the ladies already. Aiko was jealous to be honest and wanted Naruto all for herself. Then they all began to talk about pretty much about what they wanted to do together as friends and family since they all consider each other as family in a way. But they were having trouble thinking about what to do. Then Naruto thought of something. And began to clear his throat getting everyone's attention.

Shikamaru: Is everything ok Naruto?

Naruto: Yeah I just..well I have an idea of something...like a reunion for us.

Kiba: A reunion? Hmm not a bad idea.

Shino: I agree.

Aiko: Well Naru-Nii. You're the boss. What about this reunion of yours?

Naruto: Well as you know. When we graduate and we become Genin. We have like about a month before they began preparations for the Chunin Exams.

Shino: Of course. What are you suggesting? We all meet before the Exams?

Naruto: Close. I want us to meet together at the first part of the exam.

Katsuki: That sounds cool Naruto-Kun~

Natsumi: I agree.

Hinata: I-I guess. I like that idea.

Shikamaru: Well I guess it's decided.

Then they all smiled as they all nodded in agreement.

End of Flashback

The team finally went inside the room and there was a lot of people in the room they seen team 7 enter and continued to talk to each other. Naruto looked around before looking at Aiko and they both nodded. He then turned to the team.

Naruto: Ok here is the plan. Me and Aiko will go and meet with some of our classmates. You can either join us and be quiet or stay behind and find a seat.

Sasuke: If it's ok with you. I'm coming with you Naruto.

Naruto: fine by me. And you girls?

Sakura: I....I'm fine...staying behind...

Naruko: U-umm...I guess...I'll keep Sakura busy.

Naruto nodded and he, Sasuke and Aiko left them and went to find the others. As soon as they saw the group of their friends Natsumi ran to Naruto and hughed him tightly. Katsuki doing the same. The others chuckled and went to the three.

Shikamaru: I see you made it In one piece.

Naruto: Heh. You thought I wouldn't make it?

Kiba: Well it was in my mind a little but ya know. We knew you would come.

Akamaru: Woof Woof (Good to see you Naru)

Katsuki: Oh my Naruto...you sure have matured~ Ara Ara~

Natsumi: I can agree...I mean..look at these muscles.

Adriana then grabbed Naruto in a
lock and messed with his hair.

Adriana: Aww Come here little bro!

Naruto: You know I'm only older than you by a year.

Adriana: Shut up and let me call you little bro little bro.

Naruto only chuckled and the group began to chat among themselves. Sasuke opened up a little to the group but in the chat he was able to get to know Naruto more and this made him. Not only want to be his rival but he wants to be a good friend to him as his friends are to him. Natsumi then
held Naruto's hand. Naruto looked at her before she blushed a lot. Naruto blushed a little but smiled and waited for her to do something or say something. She then pulled him out the room and they were alone in another room.

Naruto: Natsumi? What is it?

Natsumi: Naruto-Kun....I...I want to apologize..

Naruto: For what?

Natsumi: for...the kiss...back at the Academy...when I kissed you.

Naruto blushed and remembered what she was talking about.

Flashback

Naruto: What is it Natsumi?

Natsumi: N-Naruto...I..I wanted to do this...since we won't be a team. S-so...please don't hate me.

Naruto: U-uhh sure. What is Mmph

Natsumi had kissed his lips and and he was shocked. And after the short kiss, she broke it and ran off.

Naruto: N-Natsumi...

End of Flashback

Naruto: O-Oh...yeah...I remember that

Natsumi: Yeah...And I...I want to apologize for that...I know you probably have someone in your life a-and... I...I-I

Naruto then stopped her and hugged her tightly. Natsumi's eyes were widen and she blushed but hugged him back.

Naruto: To be honest...Natsumi...I...I have feelings for you as well..

Natsumi: Wh-what?....Really!?

Naruto nodded as he broke the hug and looked at her. She couldn't help but be happy and she pulled him by the collar of his shirt and kissed him deeply. He blushed but held her close to him and deepen the kiss. For a while they had a small makeout session before Naruto broke the kiss.

Naruto: Natsumi-Chan?

Narsumi: Yes Naruto-Kun

Naruto: As much as I love you...I...I also love another...

Natsumi: I already know...and I'm ok with sharing with you.

Naruto was surprised she said that but was happy that he didn't have to make a decision on who he wanted to be with since he would be with both Natsumi and...

TO BE CONTINUED....