Operation Bring Naruto Back?

Sasuke and Sakura were recently summoned by Minato responding to Obito's announcement that Naruto had left the village and wounded his Sensei. The two teammates arrived to the office to see Minato and a bunch of Chunin and Jonin ninja.

Minato: Thank you all for coming. Now I have recieve a report from Obito not too long ago saying that he spotted Naruto leaving the village.

Sasuke: What? Naruto is leaving? But why?

Minato: I'm not entirely sure but I know this will be a problem for us if the Nine Tails is Fallen into the wrong hands.

Sakura: So why you ask us?

Minato: Because not only you two are close to Naruto but I want to make you two as leaders for this retrieval squad.

Sasuke: I see. We will do our best then.

Minato: I'm giving you two 5 minutes to get anybody you want to help you. I'll have Chunin and Jonin ninja go ahead and scout ahead looking for him. Your teams will follow them.

Sasuke and Sakura nodded before they left the office and the Hokage's Mansion. The two looked at each other with concern and hope, hoping that Naruto's plan would work.

Sasuke: You ready?

Sakura: Yes. Let's do this. See you at the gate?

Sasuke nodded before Sakura left him alone and he began to look at the sky and sigh before going to continue with the plan.

At the Konoha Forest:

Naruto was sitting and meditating on a tree while secretly speaking with Fuu and Garra through the mindscape. He was explaining to them what had happened since the Chunin Exams and to say they were mad at Konoha was a understatement. He then told them his plan of his escape and who was helping him and requested for the two Jinjurikis help.

Garra: I will help you Naruto Uzumaki Milano. As you have saved me from my darkness, allow me to return the favor and save you from yours.

Naruto: Thank you Garra. And what about you Fuu-Chan?

Fuu: I'll definitely help! You saved Shibuki's life and mine so Taki owes you a great debt.

Naruto: Good. Now-

Kuruma: SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT NARUTO. THERE ARE CHUNIN AND JONIN NINJA CLOSING IN ON YOU. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?

Naruto: How many of them are there?

Kuruma: 13 CHUNIN AND 5 JONIN.

Fuu: Naruto, where are you right now?

Naruto: I'm at Konoha forest about to leave the Land of Fire Country.

Fuu: Good. I'll head over there right now and help hou escape.

Naruto: How?

Chomei: HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME ALREADY NARUTO? I CAN GUIDE HER. PLUS SHE HAS BEEN TRAINING TO CONTROL MY CHAKRA AND HAS IMPROVED. THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME FOR HER TO TEST HERSELF OUT.

Naruto: O-Oh right! Ok then. Be careful Fuu-Chan.

Fuu: I Will!

Then the three left the mindscape and Naruto opened his eyes to see he was still sitting on the tree. He then stood up and fell and landed next to the tree he was sitting on to see Aiko there waiting for him to be finished. She looked at him seeing a look of worry in his face.

Aiko: Naru-Kun? What's wrong?

Naruto: We need to go now. Konoha knows what's going on and are looking for us.