Letter of Alliance (Kumogakure)

Kumogakure no Sato, the village hidden in the clouds

Kumogakure no Sato, the village hidden in the clouds. It was a peaceful in the village. Nothing could ruin this day. Well that was until someone was rapping so loud and off beat that most of the villagers were really pissed or they liked the person's rapping. That person was none other than Killer Bee.

Killer Bee was known as the second strongest in Kumo

Killer Bee was known as the second strongest in Kumo. He was also the younger brother of the current Raikgae of the village. Also he is the Eight Tails Jinjuriki. In Kumo, they have two Jinjurikis one of them was Killer Bee and the other was a Female ninja by the name of Yugito Nii.

 In Kumo, they have two Jinjurikis one of them was Killer Bee and the other was a Female ninja by the name of Yugito Nii

She was the Jinjuriki of the Two Tails. Also a good partner to Killer Bee. She was currently meditating in her mind before it was interrupted with Killer Bee's horrible raps.

Bee: 🎶Shinobiiiii~ We Shinobiii We expect to beeee~ The greatest in historyyyyy~🎶

Then Bee held up his usual peace sign and pumped his hand to the air saying "Wheeeeee!". While doing that, he received the biggest smack upside the head from Yugito.

Bee: Ow ow ow! What was that for? I've done nothing before.

Yugito: You interrupted my meditation with you stupid raps.

Bee: Don't be hating on my styles, Or I won't help you for a while. Fool ya Fool.

As the two were bickering, a small red fox popped up from the bush. Bee's instinct made him throw one of his knives at it. Luckily the fox dodged it and continued to walk to them. Bee was gonna do it again but Yugito stopped him and carried the little fox like it was a child and pet it. The fox just purred and licked her face gently.

Yugito: Oh did the bad man try to kill you?

The fox yipped and nodded. Yugito then chuckled and petted it some more before she noticed a envelope attached to it's leg. She gently took it out of it's leg and read the envelope that was address to the Raikage.

Bee: What's that you got? A letter with words written a lot?

Yugito: It's addressed to your brother. We should go give it to him.

Bee: Aww but why? He will give us both the Iron Claw for us to cry.

Yugito: If you're done whining and rapping, let's go.

The little fox stayed with Yugito and rested it's head on her head. She smiled as she liked rhe little fox. Killer Bee was following behind and whispering to himself, practicing his raps.

At the Raikage's Mansion:

Sometime ago the Raikage had just sent a couple of Genin teams to go on D-Rank missions. And now he was all alone to his thoughts. His thoughts were interrupted by his assistant who came to the door.

 His thoughts were interrupted by his assistant who came to the door

Ay: What is it Mabui? Why have you come in?

Mabui: Sir, your brother and Yugito are here to see you.

Ay: Tell them I'm busy.

Mabui: They said a little red fox came to them and gave them a letter that was addressed to you.

Ay: Hmm? Oh alright bring them in here.

Mabui bowed and did what she was told, bringing Killer Bee and Yugito to the office.

Bee: Hey Bro! How's it going Yo?

Ay: I was informed you have a letter for me?

Yugito: Yes Lord Raikage. This fox here came to us and it had this letter stuck on its leg.

She then showed him the fox on her head and the letter she had in her hands. She gave him the letter and Ay opened the letter and read it.

"To the 4th Raikage,
Greetings to you from Konohagakure no Sato. Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki Milano. I used to be Uzumaki Namikaze but I stopped being that because my father disowned me and favored my former sister, Naruko Uzumaki Namikaze. The name should already go to your head that I am the son of the 4th Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. But worry not, I'm not writing to you to brag to you about my heritage and all that. I'm reaching out to you for you to answer my call of alliance between Kumogakure and a village I am creating. You see, I have a goal that I will do anything to make it happen. And that goal is to make a village, a country that all those who are shunned out or neglected are able to have a home to. I also plan to make that village a base of operation for us Jinjuriki. Yes I do know about Your brother and Yugito being Jinjurikis of the Two and Eight Tails. How do I know? It's because I am the Jinjuriki of the Nine Tails. I have already got the One Tail and Seven Tails on my side and I ask you let me have Two and Eight tails. I understand if you don't trust me, a stranger who us telling you all of this with no catch at all. But what if I told you there is a catch for you. If you agree to the alliance terms then I will personally hand over the Byagukan that you all wanted and I can give you Naruko as well. Meet me at Takigakure no Sato in two weeks. The One and Seven Tails will be with me in this alliance.

Naruto Uzumaki Milano."

After reading that letter, the three in the room were astonished by the level of knowledge Naruto had about them especially with Ay and how he and his father tried to get the Byagukan and Uzumaki blood for a long time.

Yugito: It sounds promising but it could be a trap.

Bee: Eight O said this isn't a trap or trick, he just wants Bro to pick.

Yugito: Ugh. Sometimes I can't stand you. So what's the plan Lord Raikage?

Ay looked at the paper once again before he hummed softly and chuckled. Which got the two of them surprised as he never chuckled at anything like this. He then stood up and looked at Yugito and Bee.

Ay: Summon your squad Bee. And you two pack up for two weeks. We are gonna go to Taki.

Both: Hai!

TO BE CONTINUED....