The Secret

It was pitch black. Nothing was there not even land whatsoever. Naruto was floating before he softly landed on the ground. Then a room that looked like a giant Sewage appearing from the dark and there the Nine Tails, Kuruma was there watching Naruto and trying to wake him up.

Kuruma: COME ON KIT WAKE UP!

Soon Naruto woke up from all the bickering and yelling and shouting coming from Kuruma. He looked up at the fox looking annoyed and pissed. Kuruma just had this amall smug look on his face before be used one of his tails to carry his Jinjuriki up from the Sewage water.

Kuruma: HOW ARE YOU FEELING KIT?

Naruto: My head hurts. I don't know if it was from Menma hitting me on the back of the head or you screaming.

Kuruma: *SIGH* I'VE BEEN TRYING TO WAKE YOU UP. YOUR BODY IS CURRENTLY IN THE HOSPITAL NOW. PRADA AND AIKO HAD CAME AND GOT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS TO THE HOSPITAL. YOU NEED TO WAKE UP. I FEAR...THAT MENMA PERSON IS MORE THAN JUST ALL TALK.

Naruto: Yeah no kidding. He not only had Minato's jutsu but he also has Sharingan. Not to mention Hinata said his chakra was similar to Naruko's and mine.

Kuruma: NARUTO...IF I WERE TO MAKE A HUNCH, I SAY MENMA IS ALSO A JINJURIKI LIKE YOU. I FELT HIA CHAKRA AND IT WAS COMPLETELY MATCHED TO YOURS

Naruto: If that's the case then we need to find him and take his Nine Tails chakra away from him.

Kuruma: FIRST THING FIRST. YOU NEED TO WAKE UP.

Naruto: Alright Alright I'll wake up. See you later Kuruma.

Then Naruto began to close his eyes and fade away while Kuruma layed on his arms and resting thinking about what he said. If Menma was really a Jinjuriki of the Nine tails as well then he might have more control of his chakra better than Naruto now. With Naruto he slowly woke up to the sound of people chattering and screaming a bit. He slowly woke up to see Aiko, Prada, Adriana, Shikamaru, Kiba and Akamaru, and Sakura. Aiko was the first to see hin awake and had a couple of tears in her eyes before she hugged him.

Aiko: I'm so happy you're ok!

Naruto: O-Ouch...

Aiko quickly got off of him apologizing for "hurting" him with her hug. Everyone chuckled but were also happy to see Naruto up. He sat up and looked around. He now seen he was in the hospital and they came to visit him. But someone was missing. Where's Sasuke.

Naruto: Wait...Sasuke. What happened to Sasuke?

Sakura: He woke up before you did and they let him go for the day.

Shikamaru: He also told us what happened to you guys. You ran into some rouge ninja and one of them proclaims to related to you and Sasuke.

Naruto nodded as he remembers their encounter with Menma and Hayada. Naruto then explained to them what happened when they met.

Prada: So not only are we dealing with someone that knows you...but also the Legendary Moon Cutter as well.

Adriana: I...I was careless and she got the best of me.. I'm sorry.

Sakura: Hey don't beat yourself up. We all lost. No one knew what she was capable of.

Kiba: Sakura's right Adriana. If anything it was my fault for jumping off to fight her. Despite you telling us who she was.

Sakura: Yeah there's no arguing with that.

Kiba: What's that supposed to mean?

Naruto: So where's Sasuke at now?