Time to Go

With Naruto:

The group, Naruto, Sasuke and Kiba had just arrived to the country of Kirigakure no Sato, the village hidden in the mist. There they were welcomed by the Guards that was there to greet him and they told him where to go to see the Mizukage, Mei. The three nodded and went to the said direction to see the beautiful, stunning and amazing Mizukage and her appointed guards.

 The three nodded and went to the said direction to see the beautiful, stunning and amazing Mizukage and her appointed guards

Mei: It is lovely to finally meet you face to face Hikakage, I am the Fifth Mizukage of Kiri, Mei.

Naruto: The pleasure is all mine Lady Mizukage. I am Naruto the First Hikakage, but I'm sure you all know that.

Mei: Hmm, yes. I want to thank you for accepting my letter of alliance.

Naruto: All to make my village happy and to sustain peace.

???: You talk about peace Lord Hikakage, but do you even know what peace you're trying to achieve?

Mei: Enough Ao. It's a little rude to speak out of line and not even letting me finish the Introductions.

The one eye man now known as Ao nodded and bowed for forgiveness.

Ao: Y-Yes Ma'am, forgive me Lady Mizukage, Lord Hikakage.

Naruto: Raise your head. All is good. Now to finish the Introductions, allow me to introduce you to my subordinates, Sasuke Uchiha, Captain of the New Uchiha Police Force and Kiba Inazuka, My Combat Commander incase Hikari goes to war with another village.

Mei: Lovely to meet you all. I have with me, Chojuro, one of the Legendary Seven Ninja Swordsmans of Kiri. And Ao, a very intelligent man.

Naruto: Nice to meet you all. And Chojuro was it? Just out of curiosity, do you happen to know Zabuza and Haku?

Chojuro's eyes lit up as he looked at Naruto and nodded.

Chojuro: I-I do sir. A-about three years ago, Zabuza and his daughter came to Kiri asking to come back to Kiri. L-Lady Mizukage allowed them if Zabuza were to train me in mastering my sword.

Naruto: I see. That's good news to hear.

Ao: If I may Lord Hikakage, How do you know Zabuza?

Naruto: A long story, but to sum it up, he and I met on my first mission and I persuaded him to Join Konoha.

Ao: I see..

Mei: Lord Hikakage, if you don't mind, I like to discuss the terms of our alliance in private.

Naruto: Not at all. I'd much rather prefer that as well.

Mei then smiled and looked to her two advisors.

Mei: Ao, Chojuro, take Sasuke and Kiba to where they will be staying at for the night. After that, you two are done for the day.

Both: Yes/H-Hai Lady Mizukage!