Before

This Chapter will take place One Month Ago after the Preliminary Rounds.

Flashback:

The Preliminary rounds for the Chunin Exams were now done. And the winners had one month to train and get stronger for the Finals. Sakura sighed as she felt really weak and stupid to herself. Ino noticed this and wanted to talk to her. Later that day Sakura came back from the store and was slowly heading home. There she bumped into Natsumi, her cousin.

Natsumi: Sakura! Hey whatcha doing? Want to hang out for a bit?

Sakura:...... No thanks... goodnight.

Natsumi: Huh?

Sakura then walked passed Natsumi and continued her path. Natsumi was confused and worried. Sakura has never turned down an offer for the two of them to hang out. They may be cousins but they act more like sisters. Later that night Sakura stayed in her room shut and laying on her bed. A lot on her mind especially what Naruto said about her when they were going to take the first part of the Exams. What he said just kept ringing in her head and she couldn't let it go.

Flashback of the Flashback:

Naruto didn't even face them as he talked to them. Sasuke and Aiko just nodded as they got Sakura and Naruko to follow Naruto. Naruko was thinking about how Naruto is so smart and thoughtful. To her she thinks he may have a soft heart. Her thought was interrupted by a man
challenging Naruto to a duel. He wore nothing but a Green jumpsuit with bandages on his wrists. And he had some big ass bushy eyebrows along with a bowl cut hair.

Lee: My name is Rock Lee, and I am here to challenge you! Naruto Uzumaki Milano, to a duel!

Naruto:.....

Sasuke: Who is this fool?

Aiko: Um can you please get out of our way. We are trying to get to the Room we are supposed to be to take our exam.

Lee: I will move. After me and the Uzumaki Milano fight. For the heart of Sakura Haruno

Naruto: U-uhh.. What? Look bushy brows, sorry to rain on your parade, but I don't like Sakura as a matter of fact I believe she is just a waste of space, she is nothing but a complete disaster. She never does anything right and in my opinion, I don't care what happens to her outside the life of us being a team.

End of the Flashback of the Flashback

Sakura began to let some tears fall from her face as she looked at the ceiling.

Sakura: I'm..... I'm not a waste of space....right?

She then stood up and wiped her face while looking out the balcony in her room, looking at the starry sky. Her gaze upon the stars was then interrupted by the sounds of footsteps she looked down and saw Naruto with a bunch of bags and she began to sneak out the balcony to follow him. There she seen him with two girls. One of them she knew, Haku and the other was the redhead he saved in the Preliminary rounds. She then overhear them saying they were going on a training trip for an entire month. Hearing that made her want to get even stronger too. To prove that she is not a waste of space. She then waited for Naruto and his group to leave before she left the village gate to go to the Training Feild 7. As she was hoping to go start her training she seen someone else already there and she was training as well. She then hid behind the bushes to watch the person train. She couldn't see who it was as it was still dark outside but hearing her voice she could remember who it was.

 She couldn't see who it was as it was still dark outside but hearing her voice she could remember who it was