Hate is a Weapon: Part 1

The next fight was up on the screen. Showing the two Hyuuga's names. Neji Hyuuga vs. Hinata Hyuuga. Naruto looked at Hinata and she looked back at him. They both nodded as she went to the Arena while her cousin was already there giving a soft smirk on his face.

Neji: It's your destiny to lose to me. Why not just forfeit Lady Hinata? You're nowhere stronger than me.

Hinata: Big Brother Neji.... I may have been afraid of you before...but I'm not anymore. Even if I do lose this match...

Her eyes then began to change and viens popped out of her head going to her eyes.

Hinata: I'll lose going with all out with no regrets.

Neji did the same and got into his stance and was honestly a little scared of Hinata. She never showed this amount of confidence before and he sighed.

Neji: Something changed her. She is not afraid of like she usually is....No matter. Fate will see it that I win and she will remain a failure.

The Proctor looked at the two before he announced that the battle may began. Neji and Hinata began to go at each other trading blows with the palm of their hands both not hurting each other and equally on par. Neji saw an opening to hit her chest and went for it but what he didn't know was that she expected him to do that and she hit his chakra point in his arm making his arm fail on him and it gave her the chance to use Gentle Fist on his chest. Neji went back a few feet coughing and trying to regain his balance and focus. Hinata kept her composure and was ready to go at Neji again. The two kept going for a while and Neji finally got a hit on her chest this time and she coughed up some blood. Neji kept his neutral look and went for another attack before Hinata dodged and she pushed him back. Then the two began to go at each other again.

Proctor: Before this match continues....I will announce that Neji Hyuuga is the victor of this battle.

Neji stood over Hinata's body while she was weak and slowly losing consciousness. He did show any sign or remorse or sorrow. He actually meant to kill her. He walked away without saying anything making Hinata cry softly. Naruto stood up from leaning agaisnt the wall and he jumped to Hinata's body the medics were about to intervene but with one glare, he made the medics change their mind. He then turned back to Hinata and pulled out a small bag and one of his magical beans came out of it and he gave it to her and she softly chewed on it and swallowed the bean. After a couple of seconds she felt all better. Her wounds, were recovered and she instantly got up. Making the other participants, the Hokages and Kushina, and the Senseis looked shocked.

Kurenai: What did that boy feed her for her to get up like that?

Asuma: Something about this guy just makes me have a bad feeling.