The Kazekage

Sunagakure no Sato, Also known as the village hidden in the sand. Ever since word has gotten out that Naruto left Konoha because of the death of the Milano family, Suna acted out thanks to Garra and they cut ties with Konoha, making the once strong nation now weak. In the time span after cutting ties with Konoha, Sun has improved a lot thanks to Garra and his siblings. Since he already knew of Naruto's plan of creating his village, Garra made it his priority to become Kazekage. Not only to gain respect for his village but to also ensure peace between those two villages and any other village that came to be allies with Hikarigakure. There Fuu stayed there to enhance her training with Wind Style and a little bit of Earth style as well.

 There Fuu stayed there to enhance her training with Wind Style and a little bit of Earth style as well

And now she is the master of Wind and Earth style. Garra was recently announced as Kazekage and was respected by most people in his village. There were some still skeptical about him especially with him having the Shikaku.

We now find Garra having a meeting with the council and the elders of the village

We now find Garra having a meeting with the council and the elders of the village. Mainly about the upcoming Chunin Exams and where it was going to be held at. Also with another topic to discuss, The Akatsuki. Suna had some spies to intersect the said organization and recieved good Intel. The Akatsuki planned to take the Jinjuriki and their Tailed Beasts. Garra, hearing this information made him more skeptical about them and was listening as he planned to report to Naruto of what he heard and learned. Then a ninja came in the council meeting.

Ninja 1: Forgive me great elders and Lord Kazekage but I come with news.

Garra: What news do you have?

Ninja 1: We have ninja from Hikarigakure at the village gate.

Garra let out a small smile and nodded.

Garra: Send them to my Office, I'll be there shortly.

He nodded and left. Leaving the elders shocked.

Elder 1: What was that about?

Garra: I've had reason to believe that something bad was gonna happen in Suna so I called for bodyguards from Hikari to assist and protect me.

Elder 2: Is that so? Well we have the best Suna ninja here. Why waste time bringing other ninja to help you?

Garra: Because unlike Suna, Hikarigakure has some trustworthy people. And I feel much safer with them.