Introductions

It has been almost a complete 3 hours since the teams were placed and announced and all the teams were with their sensei's. Well except for one team and that was Team 7. They have been waiting the longest for their sensei. Naruto already knew who it was and just sighed as he went to take a nap. Naruko was getting impatient with their Sensei and decided to pull a prank on him once he arrived. Sakura was trying to impress Sasuke by showing her her looks. And Aiko was just next to Naruto, both of them annoyed that they were put in the same team with Sakura,
Naruko, and Sasuke.

Naruko: Heheh. This'll teach him not to be late.

Naruto looked at Naruko seeing her put a bucket on top of the slightly open door and it had water in it. He only scoffed and chuckled sarcastically.

Naruto: You know that is not going to work right?

Naruko: Huh?... What do you mean?

Naruto: I mean it's Kakashi were talking about. He is our Sensei. Of course he is gonna fall for that.

Sakura: Oh yeah!? And just how do you know who are Sensei is?

Naruto: I would say use your brain, But you don't have one to get rid of the ridiculous "kill me pink hair"

Sakura was embarrassed and angry with Naruto as he said that and both Aiko and Sasuke chuckled a little. She then proceeded to hit him but Naruto caught her fist and touched her with two fingers and she immediately went unconscious. Sasuke saw this and was amazed but didn't show it.

Sasuke: Hn

Naruko saw this and smiled at him but Naruto gave her a death glare which made her turn around and look down at her feet. Then the door opened and the bucket fell on top of the Sensei's head. It was silent for a moment before Naruko bursted out laughing. Aiko and Naruto only looked at her and wanted to kill her but held it in. Sasuke was just confused to seeing him fall for it. Was he really a Jounin? But there was two others that was behind him and seemed really pissed at him.

???: I TOLD YOU WE WOULD BE LATE KAKASHI BAKA! BUT NO! YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND BUY
THOSE STUPID BOOKS!

???: He's right Kakashi. I swear ever since we all became Jounin, you have been slacking off a little.

 I swear ever since we all became Jounin, you have been slacking off a little

Kakashi: Again...I am sorry. It won't happen again. Obito, Rin.

Obito: IT BETTER NOT!

Naruto: Hmm? Three? Don't you think that's a little unfair for us to have...three Sensei's?

Aiko: either way I don't mind.

Obito: Oh no you go it wrong. Only two of us are your Sensei's. Rin just decided to come meet you guys.

Sasuke: I guess that makes sense...especially since we're the only 5 man squad.

The three Jounin then saw Sakura on the ground still unconscious.