Surprise Visit from a Long Lost Relative?

In a nearby shop of Konoha. We see our two strangers enjoying some lunch in the Konoha Cafeteria. As they were silently eating, they couldn't help but overhear the commotion outside the shop. Naruto, Sakura, Natsumi and Sasuke talking. The black hair ninja sighed hearing Naruto's voice while his partner just watched him.

???: Seems like the son of the Fourth is doing well.

???:...Seems like it. But enough of that. Let's hurry and finish what we came here to do.

???: My my. You're in a rush.

???: Did you send the warning letter?

???: Yes yes I did. In any moment Anbu and every Jounin will be out trying to find you.

???: Good. Leaving the Hokage open for us to strike.

Back at the Hokage's Office, Minato was doing some paper work as usual and thinning about how he wasn't there for Naruto. If he could go back in time he could have done something different. Kushina then entered the room and gave him his lunch and the both enjoy a nice meal together. Soon they were gonna get a little intimate with each other but was stopped as a Anbu burst in the room.

Anbu: L-Lord Fourth! We have a situation!

Minato: A-Ah...Uhh what is it?

Anbu: A letter was dropped off at our delivery service. And it was addressed to you.

Minato: Let me see it.

The Anbu gave Minato the letter and he opened it. Kushina looked at the letter as well wondering what it said and who wrote it.

"Minato Namikaze,

Congratulations on becoming Fouth Hokage. But don't think that will save you from your past. I'm back after 20 years. And I'm here for revenge. I wonder how your daughter or should I say step sister is doing? I would check on her. But that still won't save you from me. What about your wife? Does she know? Just know this. I'm not leaving this village without my vengeance. See you soon Dad.

Menma Uchiha."

Minato read the note and and slowly growled while Kushina was confused.

Kushina: Minato? Who is that? And what is he saying?

Minato: I don't know...but it sounds like he knows me... Summon me every Anbu of Konoha right now.

And as he asked for, every Anbu and Anbu captain of Konoha even Danzo's Root Ninja were summoned as well.

Minato: I have a very crucial mission for you all. And I don't want the village to worry so I need you all to do this as quickly and quietly as you can.

Root Nin: What are we dealing with Lord Fourth?

Minato: a few minutes ago I have received this letter from someone who knows me and has threatened to attack my family. He goes by the name of Menma Uchiha. I want you all to find him, and bring him to me.

All: HAI!

Minato: Now Scatter!

And as spoken all the Anbu vanished and left the village to find Menma. Minato then sensed someone behind him, watching from a distance, it was Kushina as she was worried fkr her husband's safety and of course curious to who Menma is.

Minato: I didn't think he would come back early... And now he wishes to expose me... I can't let that happen no matter what.... not even Kushina should know about this....

Kushina: Minato....what's going on? Are you being hunted? Is someone you faught at the war looking for your head? Please tell me so I can have my heart at ease.