First Day

Naruto had signed the contract of the Dragons and Manaketes making him the second Summoner for them. Sothis clapped her hands softly as she gave a small smile.

Sothis: This cause for a Celebration. Venti. Gather all the others and have them prepare a feast for our guest.

Venti: R-Right away Lady Sothis!

And like that Venti ran off to go get the other Dragons and Manaketes and inform them of the feast and the new guest. Leaving Naruto and Sothis alone. Naruto then turned to Sothis.

Sothis: Go and be with your friends. Your training will start tomorrow morning.

Naruto: Got it. And thank you Sothis

He then left the Castle and decided to explore all around Falcon Coast and see what they had to offer and if he made the right choice to be their Summoner. He walked to their town and seen a lot of Manaketes and Dragons alike. As he was walking he bumped into one of the Manaketes.

 As he was walking he bumped into one of the Manaketes

Naruto: I-I'm sorry miss.

???: It's quite alright my child. You must be our new Summoner correct?

Naruto: Wait how did you-

???: Venti was running around screaming we have a new Summoner. She seemed so happy and pleased.

Naruto: O-Oh. Well yes I am the new Summoner of Manaketes and Dragons. Naruto Uzumaki Milano.

Mila: What a lovely name dear. My name is Mila.

Naruto: Nice to meet you Mila.

Mila: Please the pleasure is all mine. Tell me Naruto. What part of the Five Great Nations are you from?

Naruto: Oh I'm from Konohagakure no Sato.

Mila: Ahh the Land of Fire. I've been there a couple of times.

Naruto: You have?

Mila: Yes but only because of Tobirama. He was a nice guy. He helped me when I was wounded and I taught him the Water Style Jutsus I know.

Naruto then began to think where have he heard the name of Tobirama. Then it hit him, The Second Hokage of Konoha. Tobirama Senju, Older brother of Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage and the man who created Konoha. She and Naruto continued their conversation until it was time for the big feast. There everyone was there and Karin and Haku got the chance to sign the summon contract so now the three of them are able to summon the Manaketes. There Naruto had already made a lot of friends that night.

The next Morning:

Naruto was sleeping in one of the special rooms Sothis had prepared for him. Little to Naruto's surprise there was someone hovering over him while he was sleep. It was only when he woke up slightly and seen another woman hovering over him.