Meeting the Milano Family

It was another dark night for Naruto Uzumaki. He was trying to get scraps and eat since he was kicked out the house again.

Flashback

Naruto had gotten a beating a couple of hours ago and was limping home. Once he made it home, Kushina came downstairs seeing him and was furious.

Kushina: Why Are You Home Late Young Man!?

Naruto: I...I was attacked by the villagers-

Then Kushina smacked him and beat him and he was crying.

Kushina: DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME! THE VILLAGERS ARE GOOD PEOPLE! NO DINNER FOR YOU AS A MATTER OF FACT! GET OUT OF HERE!

Then she threw him out the door and he landed on the hard concrete floor and blood came from his mouth and nose. He then began to get up and walk away.

End of Flashback

As he was looking for scraps, he sees a gang of drunk villagers and they see him and began to shout and on after him. Naruto tried to run but was weak and they caught him. They began to beat him and put marks on his body. Writing on his body "Demon" or "Freak" or even "Monster". Naruto cried and cried hoping someone would hear him but no one could hear him.

Naruto: P-please...stop...

Woman: Did you stop when you killed my lover!?

Man: Or my Brother!?

Teen: Or my sister!?

Naruto: W-wait...please....

They didn't care what he said as they kept hurting him to the point of killing him. But they stopped as they saw someone attack one of them. They turned to see a woman walking to them and was furious.

 They turned to see a woman walking to them and was furious

Prada: How about you all leave that child alone.

Man: Stay out of this girl. You don't know what you are doing.

Older Man: We are only finishing what the Fourth Hokage started and killing the Kyuubi.

Prada: Heh! Funny. Cuz last time the Kyuubi was a fox not a boy.

Then some of them went to her to shut her up but they didn't know she already cut their heads off. As she began to walk the ones who went after her, their heads was rolling off their bodies and fell. Others saw this and tried to fight
her but ended up getting killed or brutally injured. She let one go away as she turned to Naruto and kneeled down him.

Prada: Are you ok little boy?

Naruto: I...I am...u-ugh...

Prada: Come on. Let's get you home.

She had her hand out for him to take but he shook his head.

Naruto: M-my family hate me...

Prada: What makes you say that?