The Final Stretch: Dragons vs Toads

There was a lot of smoke but that was because of Naruko using the Summoning Jutsu and she had summoned her own Animal that she got from training.

???: Ehh!? What am I doing here?

The giant toad then looked up to see Naruko.

???: What does the daughter of the Hokage want now?

Naruko: Sorry to bother you Mr. Gamabunta. But I need you to help me bring my brother down.

The road now known as Gamabunta looked down to see Naruto and sighed.

Gamabunta: Very well. Let's get this over wi-

Then all they could hear was laughing. And the laughing was coming from Naruto. Naruko was shooked that he wasn't scared but laughing and having a good time to himself.

Naruko: What's so funny?

Naruto: Hahah. Oh nothing. Just that you think you had the upper hand.

Naruko: Wh-what!?

Naruto then began to do the same Handsigns his sister did to make her summon come. He then slammed his hand on the ground.

Naruto: SUMMONING JUTSU!

Then smoke came from out of his area and the Namikaze Uzumaki was in for a real treat seeing Naruto have a summon of his own. The Milano family were also in complete shock as he never told them that he got a summon. But some like Naprince and Prada suspected that he had something like this up his sleeve. The smoke clears and another individual was next to Naruto.

 The smoke clears and another individual was next to Naruto

Tiki: So Master Naruto, why have you summoned me?

Naruto: We are at the Chunin Exam Finals. I need your help to take down that giant Toad and my sister in top of him.

Tiki looked up and chuckled lightly.

Tiki: I see...very well. I shall assist you Master Naruto.

Gamabunta looked at the Manakete with Naruto and he was scared that he jumped up in the air and away from her.

Gamabunta: Naruko! What in the world is a Manakete doing here?