The Invasion Begans

A/N: The Sasuke Vs Garra fight is the same from the Anime. So I will not write it all. But if you want to see it I'll gladly let you. Here

On to the Chapter:

Naruto paid attention to the fight and saw Garra semi Transformed into his Tailed beast state. He then sighed before he felt something odd in the air.

Kuruma: KIT! THEY ARE STARTING THE INVASION!

Naruto: So it was only a matter of if Sasuke were to come. Alright. Kuruma can you let Chomei know what's happening?

Kuruma: SURE KIT BUT WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?

Naruto: I'm gonna get some of these people out of here.

Kuruma: OKAY KIT. BUT BE CAREFUL!

Naruto then nodded and already released himself from the Genjutsu that was already placed in everyone at the start. He then seen a couple of Sound ninja and they were gonna attack the civilians that were under the Genjutsu. Naruto created two clones to take care of them while he got Natsumi, Shikamaru, Karin and Kiba free from the Genjutsu. The group woke up and seen Naruto.

Kiba: Huh? Naruto. What happened? One second I saw feathers the next I was...out.

Natsumi: Did something happen to us?

Naruto: Yeah you all were under a Genjutsu. But I helped you all get out of it.

Shikamaru: Wow...Thanks Naruto.

Then the Nara turned his head to the Arena to see Garra, his siblings and Sasuke. The sand trio were leaving with Garra and Sasuke began to pursue them.

Shikamaru: Naruto... is it-

Naruto: Yes Shikamaru. The invasion had begun. They were just waiting for when Sasuke would arrive since everyone us focused on the Uchiha fight.

Natsumi: Wait...so We're currently being under attacked?

Naruto: Yes. My guess it's Sand and Sound. Sasuke is now tracking down Garra. He alone will not take him down.

Karin: So what do we do? Should we pursue him?

Naruto: Not all of us. For Garra is also a Jinjuriki like me, Fuu and Naruko. Sasuke's ability where it's  at right now will only provoke him.

Kiba: Alright so what's the plan?

Naruto then widen his eyes as he just received the memories of one of his clone. He then sighed softly.

Naruto: Sound ninja are already in Konoha.

Natsumi: What do we do!?

Naruto: Find the Senseis, help them defend Konoha.

Shino: What about you?

Naruto: I'm going after Garra.

Fuu: What can I do to help?

Everyone turned to see the mint hair Jinjuriki who looked determined to fight. Naruto then smirked.

Naruto: You and I are gonna go help Sasuke. Karin!

Karin: Y-Yes?

Naruto: Go find Haku and Zabuza then meet up with the others and help stop sound ninja.

Karin: Y-Yes!

Then everyone dispersed and went to their location. Meanwhile in the stands, Obito, Rin, Kurenai, and Guy were fighting some of the Sound ninja while protecting the citizens who were under the Genjutsu. Obito using his right eye that activated the Sharingan and made some of them go against each other. Rin was using basic water style Jutsus doing some mild damage.

Obito: Well this sucks.

Rin: Yeah. But wait. What about the kids? And our Sensei?

???: Our sensei and Lord Third are trapped. Along with the Leader of the Waterfall village.

The voice belonged to Kakashi and he had his headband up and his Sharingan up and out.

Obito: Kakashi? When and how did you get here?

Kakashi: I've been here for a while. Standing by Sensei's side the whole time. It was only then I went to take a leak and then I seen that we were under attacked.

Rin: So what do we do?

Kakashi: There is a Four pillar barrier on top of us. That's where Sensei, Lady Kushina, Lord Third and The Waterfall village leader is being held at.

Obito: What about the Kazekage?

Kakashi: It would appear that the Kazekage was only Orochimaru in disguise.

Rin: O-Orochimaru!?

Obito: Damn...that snake got passed us! How do we take down the barrier?

???: It's a Four pillar barrier. So we just need to focus one one of the barrier points to open it.

They all turned to see Naprince ready to fight. And he then explained what was needed to be done. Meanwhile outside the village, Naruto, and Fuu heading to where Sasuke's chakra signature was. Naruto got Fuu up to speed of what was happening. She nodded understanding what was going on and then they sensed someone following them. It was of course Aiko.

Naruto: Aiko!? What are you doing here?

Aiko: Isn't that obvious? I'm coming to help you!

Naruto: No. Go back to the others. Keep Ren safe and the Milano family safe as well. I got this.

Aiko: And let you have all the fun? I think not.

Naruto then seen the determination in her eyes and chuckled a bit before giving up.

Naruto: Alright you win. We need to hurry to Sasuke as he won't last long agaisnt Garra in his current state now.

Aiko: Got it.

Meanwhile with Garra and Sasuke fighting, the young Uchiha charges at the Sand Jinjuriki with his Chidori and was shocked that it didn't work because he had inhaled some of Garra's sand and it was slowly crushing his lungs and stopping his chakra flow. Garra used this chance to give him a deadly blow to his chest. Sasuke cried in pain and was slammed to the tree barely able to move. Garra then had some drool on his face before he screamed in joy while charging at the Uchiha.

Garra: GWAHAHAHA! NOW DIE!

But before he could get close to Sasuke he was met with a fist to his face. there he was sent flying to another tree and he looked up to see the one who punched him. A few meters away, Temari and Kankuro were shocked at the person who had punched Garra. Sasuke tried to look at the one who saved him but he couldn't get a clear look at them as all he saw was pink.

???: I'll never forgive you Suna ninja... You attack my comrade and my village. You will pay...

Garra: Ugh....Who...are you?

Then the individual smirked and got into her stance as she was ready to fight him.

Sakura: I am Sakura Haruno! Don't underestimate me!

TO BE CONTINUED......