What Now? Naruto's New Objective

Almost 24 hours has passed since Naruto came to help Sasuke and the others fight Menma. And Menma had Tsunade with him to help him escape. Naruto was pretty mad about it that he couldn't stop him. Well after that situation he began to explain to everyone that he was staying at Taki and wanted to know who would support him. The following chose to go with him; Sasuke, Sakura, Natsumi, Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru and TenTen. Lee and Neji did not want to stay or even support Naruto because of the hate they had for him. Lee because he wanted to beat him. And Neji because of how Hinata has changed. Naruto didn't really see them as a threat so he let them go. Of course Lee and Neji quickly left to go back to Konoha. Choji was the only person left that didn't make an option. Naruto was wondering what he was gonna choose.

Choji: Sorry Naruto. I do support you. I really do. But...I want to stay in Konoha. Just for a little longer.

Sakura: Huh? But Choji. You go back now, Konoha will definitely be after you.

???: No he won't. Because I won't allow it.

Everyone turned to the voice that belonged to Obito and he had Rin with him.

Sasuke: Obito Sensei!

Naruto: Did anyone see you?

Obito: No. Thankfully Jamal and Itachi helped with that. Sorry they couldn't come to see you one last time.

Naruto: It's fine. Better that way too. Too many Konoha ninja coming for me and not coming back would be a huge problem. Especially for me.

Kiba: Um but what did you mean by you won't allow Konoha to be after Choji?

Obito: I meant that I will protect him. Knowing the Hokage will try and question him about what happened I already prepared for that.

Natsumi: Well if Sensei says he got it, then I believe him.

Naruto nodded before seeing Rin behind him and walked to the blonde ninja.

Naruto: Rin Sensei. You know this has to be done right?

Rin only nodded as she turned to Obito with some tears in her eyes hugging him. Obito was a little stunned by his crush's action but he hugged her back.

Rin: So...this is goodbye Obito.

Obito: Hey. Come on Rin. You say that like we will never see each other again. I promise, once all this is over and behind us, I will leave Konoha and come back for you.

Rin: You...promise?

Obito: It's a promise of a lifetime.

Rin then smiled and giggled softly before she leaned to him and kissed his cheek gently before going with Naruto and the others. Naruto on the other hand embraced Choji with a hug and he did the same with Naruto, Shikamaru and the others.

Naruto: You take care of yourself Choji you hear me? I don't want to go back to Konoha to find out you died or something.

Choji: Hehe. I die hard.

Shikamaru: Oh and when you get the chance, Talk to Ino. We know you've had a crush on her from the beginning.

Choji blushed seeing that his secret was out but everyone knew. But he was gonna do it for him and for everyone ans confess to Ino. Then Obito went to Naruto to give him something. He took Naruto's hand and gave him something that he had kept for a while. It was a scroll that looked quite old. Naruto looked back at Obito and he just smiled.

Obito: This scroll...I want you to keep it. And open it once you master your Affinities of Dark and Light Chakra.

Naruto nodded and gave Obito a hug and he chuckled before hugging him back. Soon Obito and Choji left and now it was only Naruto and the people that stayed with him. Sasuke then turned to Naruto as they were now following him.

Sasuke: So what's the plan Naruto?

Naruto then walked ahead a little bit and they soon followed. He didn't say anything for a minute before he began to speak.

Naruto: Since you all chose to follow me, then it makes you all Rouge ninja. We will be staying at Taki for a couple of days and then we need to move.

Sakura: So where are we gonna go after Taki?

Naruto: Somewhere no one even thinks still exists. The country of where Lady Kushina was raised.

Sasuke: I see...well from now on. We will follow you.

Naruto: Good.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

GUYS I NEED SOME IDEAS FOR A VILLAGE NAME. WHAT SHALL BE THE NAME OF NARUTO'S FUTURE VILLAGE? YOU DECIDE OM THE NAME BUT IT HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING LIKE KONOHA IS LEAF AND SUNA IS SAND. YOU GUYS MAKE IT UP.

TILL NEXT TIME GUYS